AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ROG Crosshair X670e Extreme Matrix LED and OLED

Hey there, got a little problem with my Crosshair extreme.OLED Screen seems to be posting fion during boot, but reaching windows it displays only "memory test".Matrix LED is just switchable in bios to on and off. Some LEDs are turned on but there is ...

Olli2k by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

ROG STRIX B650E-I: Coil whine?

Hi everyone,I built a new PC and I'm experiencing terrible coil whine when booting into Windows 11. It almost never stops, even when idling on the desktop. It gets noisier when moving my mouse or scrolling a web page. If I have to describe the noise,...

X670E xHCI chipset temps are so hot

I am getting 65 celsius on idle at 28 celsius room temp70-80 celsius when playing game. It looks like this also affects Asus Intel boardhttps://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?131357-Overheating-chipsethttps://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?1272...

Danxi by Level 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

X670E Hero + 7950X3D: Mouse laging / system unresponsive

Hello everybody,Just put together a brandnew system.I updated to bios 922 of course, Windows 11 all Updates all drivers for everything.Whenever something loads up like cpu-z and its starting to gather System information the pc starts to get unrespons...

SsX1337 by Level 9
  • 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

X670E-E Cold Boot Stability issues

I'm a computer tech by trade and I helped my son build a new machine.He's running the x670e-e with the 7950x, 64GB of G.Skill F5-6000J3040G32GX2-TZ5NR using the EXPO profile @ 6000Mhz (3,000Mhz actual clock).CPU heatsink is the Ice Giant and we under...

Visse by Level 8
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Constant Restarts X670E

I know a few other people have mentioned this in various threads, and I can't for the life of me find a solution in the forums. I have the CROSSHAIR x670E Hero board and I am constantly being hard reset randomly throughout the day.It's become unbeara...

Intel 905P Not detected on cold boot

Occasionally my Intel 905P is not detected on cold boots. Rebooting will detect it properly. On my other systems this is not an issue so I believe it may be a bios related issue where the drive isn't initialized before handing off to the OS or some...

Asus Prime X670e memory only works in B1 & B2

Hey all, interesting one here. The manual says to put the memory in A2 & B2, but my config only works in B1 & B2. A single stick will work in B2 but a single stick will not work in A2. I have upgraded the bios and went int there to ensure it had t...

ProArt X670E 10GBe Ethernet not Connecting Automatically

With the latest drivers installed for the Marvell AQtion 10GBe LAN (3.1.7.0), the adapter needs to be reset manually after every reboot for it to detect a connection.When Windows 11 is rebooted, the network icon will be a globe (not connected), until...

Labels