AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPD Write?

I just picked up AMD 7950x , Asus Crosshair Hero X670, and Corsair Dominator Ram. However the RAM is not recognized in ICUE so the RGB is not controlable From what I've read its because Asus Defaults SPD Write to off, however I cannot find this sett...

huppra by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

overclocking assistance

I discovered that Asustek motherboards can still damage the processor's SoC or at least cause instabilities and also make overclocking difficult. Precisely the overclocking options available, for some reason, may be sending excessive voltage and curr...

travamento.jpg

BIOS Downgrade - EXPO - QVL Memory Support

I have an ROG Crosshair X670E Hero motherboard and an AMD 7950X processor. The installed memory consists of 2x16GB DDR5 (KF560C36BBEAK2-32), which is on Asus's QVL list. Since I updated the BIOS beyond version 0805, the EXPO mode has stopped working....

LainX84 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

ROG X670E Extreme stuck on code 00

Hey guys I have a new build with a 7600X, Gskill Trident 5 32GB DDR5 and the Asus X670E Extreme board and I cant get it to boot, just shows code 00 on the LED and the Oled shows 00 MemoryI have tried everything including single RAM stick on multiple ...

HuziDada by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

X670E Extreme Audio issue

If the system crashes "blue screen" or hard crashes "resets" the following bootup results in crackling audio and requires an additional manual reboot.

X670E Hero RAM errors

Hello,Experiencing a weird behavior, as this issue is for a newly build:Just purchased the X670E Hero board, with 128GB of RAM. (CMH64GX5M2B5200Z40K)The RAM is EXPO certified, and I'm using the default speeds (3600MHz while using 4 DIMMs)Already ther...

Rsmgs4 by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fan step up/down levels

Not a specific AMD question..... Does anybody know what the real values are behind "fan step up/down levels" in the bios. In others/older/previous bioses they used to be values in seconds but now only "level 1" trough 5 are defined. And if the levels...

Jack007 by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG Crosshair X670e Extreme Matrix LED and OLED

Hey there, got a little problem with my Crosshair extreme.OLED Screen seems to be posting fion during boot, but reaching windows it displays only "memory test".Matrix LED is just switchable in bios to on and off. Some LEDs are turned on but there is ...

Olli2k by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels