AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! X670 resource

ill use this thread to collect some new test bioses for the boards, maybe also to explain some less understood optionsto disable cores ccd go here and choose ccd xx bit map down core.each ones stand for an enabled corebest to disable from the back, i...

97792 97793 dualseg.jpg 97403
Shamino by Moderator
  • 2249 replies
  • 622 kudos

X670E Extreme - PD12V PWR?

I have an ASUS 4090 TUF OC edition that comes with the power adapter (4 X 8-pin lines connected to my EVGA 1600W T2 PSU). I don't see how the PD12V_PWR cable is relevant? Manual says:"To support 60W, please install the power cable to the 6 pin PCI...

Updated Intel LAN i225 Driver for X670 Motherboards

A new network driver (v.2.1.3.3) is now available for the motherboards below, it is to mitigate the connection drop issue.ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREMEROG CROSSHAIR X670E HEROROG CROSSHAIR X670E GENE ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFIROG STRIX X670E-F GAMIN...

MasterC by Community Admin
  • 37 replies
  • 4 kudos

X670e Hero QCode 00

So when gaming or even randomly using the desktop the system will black screen and shutdown with the Qcode - 00. Everywhere I search says the code is not used or means there is a CPU problem. Well this is now my 3rd 7950x and second ROG CROSSHAIR X...

huppra by Level 7
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

X670 Extreme - Memory Test : Bios code 99

My system is successfully going through all the POST steps, as displayed by the LED screen on the board. It goes through CPU/Memory/VGA/HDD checks and then it returns back to "Memory Test" with POST code 99 and just sits there forever. I've tried eve...

kryptek by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ASUS X670E Extreme - SSD M2_1 not detected after cold boot

I would also like to report that sometimes after a cold boot, my M.2_1 SSD is not detected.  To resolve the issue I have to do a warm boot and then the drive will show back up again.  Obviously it isn't urgent as there is a simple work around; I just...

ekarren by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

X670E USB4 and Easyanticheat cause stuttering

Apex Legends and The Finals drop from 240fps to 10fps for good 60 seconds then it goes back to 240fps. New easyanticheat update for Apex Legends and The Finals cause this. Older games wont have this problem because they dont update their easyantichea...

Sib3riX by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

X670e Hero & corsair Icue with Asus plug in.

I am not sure if this is the right "place" to post this, I apologize if not .I am having some trouble to make the Icue Asus plug in to report the right readings and control lighting since I 've build this new PC. Everything is updated and freshly in...

sfdmark by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus Error Codes

Hello Everyone, I'm getting error code 42 with a green and white light while trying to boot up.I don't see it listed in the book or online.I've tried doing a flashback to different bios versions. Sometimes I get error D6.Any help would be appreciated...

Labels