AMD 500 & 400 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won't Boot, yet Lights are on. [Dark Hero]

So I recently last night Started my new build after 8 years. Technology has changed quite a bit so I am a bit rusty. My issue is: When I turn on the PSU the motherboard lights up, but when I press the case start button or even the onboard "Start" but...

Motherboard LEDs staying on

I am having issues with my motherboard LEDs not turning off when the board system is Shut Down. I have set the motherboard LEDs and RGB LED headers to static red in Aura and when the system is powered up everything is working correctly. However when ...

hosko by Level 7
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

An example of bad BIOS menu design from ASUS

I'm making this post as feedback in hopes that ASUS improves the user experience of its BIOS navigation.I recently lost a lot of time researching about why the hell my Rog Strix 550-E Gaming (Wi-Fi) board didn't have the curve optimizer despite an u...

88467 88466
nantes by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB-C AUDIO on the ASUS ROG Strix B550-i Gaming

Hello!The USB-C AUDIO port on my ASUS ROG Strix B550-i Gaming seems to not work anymore after I updated the BIOS to 1803. It worked mostly fine with 1801 and lower, with the included adapter USB-C to 4 pole audio jack, I was using it to connect my he...

Sihastru by Level 7
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rog strix b550-e gaming

new bios 1202https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B550-E-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING BIOS 12021. Updated AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.1.0.0 Patch B2. Improve system performance and stability3. Improved DRAM compatibility

Raven41 by Level 9
  • 322 replies
  • 3 kudos

NAHIMIC Service Random crashes

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help with an annoying bug.The Nahimic service on my Windows machine will unexpectedly and randomly stop (crash) when I launch the Asus Sonic Studio 3 application.It does not always happen, but often enough to be annoyi...

Fast charging problem on Prime X570-Pro motherboard

I have an Asus Prime X570-Pro motherboard with an AMD 5950X CPU.I am trying to fast charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I am using a USB-C to USB-C cable which works fine fine all charging bricks at the maximum rate, including Samsung's own cha...

Aura Sync not recognizing X470-F Gaming Motherboard

Hi,My motherboard is no longer being recognized by Aura sync. I have updated BIOS, installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the Aura software but it does not recognize my motherboard or the Wraith cooler RGB attached.The RGB still strobes when turned o...

tssfka by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels