AMD 500 & 400 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TUF X570 Gaming unstable using DOCP profile.

Hello,I built a new PC a couple of weeks ago.Important bits: Motherboard: TUF Gaming X570 Plus WI-FICPU: Ryzen 3900XMemory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 @3600Mhz (2x16GB)When I first got it up and running I noticed the memory was running much slow...

Dark Hero Realtek detects new device

Once or twice a day, Realtek Audio console would popup with "Which device did you plug in?" and the audio will cut out until I hit ok. Turning off the "Enable auto popup dialog" in the Realtek Audio Control app does not help as the sound still cuts o...

Bios won't see Sata Drives ( not detected )

UPDATED... OMG I have never seen such horrible support for a top tier flagship product anywhere. This is my First ASUS product and if this isn't solved soon it will be returned and it will be my last.This is a BASIC issue. Even the online chat suppo...

AGeek by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Crosshair hero viii dynamic oc switcher????

I was wondering if the dynamic oc switcher will be coming to the crosshair hero viii as its a fantastic feature that should be available for all 5000 series motherboards. Like a lot of people I purchased my motherboard at the same time as my cpu and ...

Unable to Update Bios

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldnt find another post on thisRunning a C7H wifi with a R7 2700xCurrent bios is 2203When i try to update the bios using EZ update to 2304 or 2406, I get this error"The model of the BIOS image doesn't matc...

BIOS 4201 Destroyed Windows on Crosshair VIII Dark Hero board

I flashed the 4201 BIOS that was released in beta today, and it completely destroyed my Dark Hero board. Will just not boot Windows, only gets stuck at a F3 Qcode error. I have tried everything, including flashing back to earlier versions, and no mat...

Zorn_ by Level 7
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't Boot, yet Lights are on. [Dark Hero]

So I recently last night Started my new build after 8 years. Technology has changed quite a bit so I am a bit rusty. My issue is: When I turn on the PSU the motherboard lights up, but when I press the case start button or even the onboard "Start" but...

Labels