AMD 500 & 400 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Crosshair hero viii dynamic oc switcher????

I was wondering if the dynamic oc switcher will be coming to the crosshair hero viii as its a fantastic feature that should be available for all 5000 series motherboards. Like a lot of people I purchased my motherboard at the same time as my cpu and ...

Unable to Update Bios

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldnt find another post on thisRunning a C7H wifi with a R7 2700xCurrent bios is 2203When i try to update the bios using EZ update to 2304 or 2406, I get this error"The model of the BIOS image doesn't matc...

BIOS 4201 Destroyed Windows on Crosshair VIII Dark Hero board

I flashed the 4201 BIOS that was released in beta today, and it completely destroyed my Dark Hero board. Will just not boot Windows, only gets stuck at a F3 Qcode error. I have tried everything, including flashing back to earlier versions, and no mat...

Zorn_ by Level 7
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't Boot, yet Lights are on. [Dark Hero]

So I recently last night Started my new build after 8 years. Technology has changed quite a bit so I am a bit rusty. My issue is: When I turn on the PSU the motherboard lights up, but when I press the case start button or even the onboard "Start" but...

Motherboard LEDs staying on

I am having issues with my motherboard LEDs not turning off when the board system is Shut Down. I have set the motherboard LEDs and RGB LED headers to static red in Aura and when the system is powered up everything is working correctly. However when ...

hosko by Level 7
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

An example of bad BIOS menu design from ASUS

I'm making this post as feedback in hopes that ASUS improves the user experience of its BIOS navigation.I recently lost a lot of time researching about why the hell my Rog Strix 550-E Gaming (Wi-Fi) board didn't have the curve optimizer despite an u...

88467 88466
nantes by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB-C AUDIO on the ASUS ROG Strix B550-i Gaming

Hello!The USB-C AUDIO port on my ASUS ROG Strix B550-i Gaming seems to not work anymore after I updated the BIOS to 1803. It worked mostly fine with 1801 and lower, with the included adapter USB-C to 4 pole audio jack, I was using it to connect my he...

Sihastru by Level 7
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels