AMD 500 & 400 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STRIX B550-A GAMING Vrm noise

I'm trying to get the noise coming from my motherboard to go down. I'm sure it's from there since I can hear it even when in the BIOS and it's at It's loudest with the backpanel removed where the VRM's are located. Looking here and there I read about...

Axe127 by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Type C port always negotiates to USB 2.0 speeds

Hello everybody,I delayed this question since I wanted to eliminate all variables, but now I did and I still haven't figured it out.My Crosshair VII Hero always negotiates my phone connection to USB 2.0 speeds. Here are the variables:- Type C Cable -...

Geo2160 by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BIOS 3405 B550-F

Updated the BIOS today, from 3404 to 3405, everything is OK.   Found some new options in BIOS for PCI-E bifurcation, I though that this board B550-F didn't support this feature, only the B550-E would support it.   Anyone knows if this is a mistake or...

mcury_0-1704897340458.png
mcury by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Bluetooth no longer available

Hi!My ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero has ran into problems with Wifi and Bluetooth. Suddenly, with no changes on the computer what so ever, there is no contact. If I look in Device Manager, Intel Wireless Bluetooth, I see this message: "Currently, this...

Labels