Intel 500 & 400 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maximus XIII Glacial ETA?

Sorry if this has been covered but any ETA on the new Maximus Z590 Glacial?Thought id seen some of the other models start to pop up on NewEgg but not the GlacialThx for any info Asus!*

Busted wifi antenna on Maximus xii Extreme

Hi all, My dog chewed the wifi antenna and now its running at like 400mbps. Do you know where I can get a replacement? I see that Ebay sells some however they are not advertised as AX capable so I am skeptical about purchasing. I am located in Austra...

Armoury crate not working

Hello,Between December and January built a gaming pc that mounts a Tuf gaming Z490-Plus (wifi), a Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W (80 Plus Gold) power supply in a sharkoon TG6For two weeks, attaching the LED hub to the motherboard gives me a prob...

4X pcie setting gone in Z590 bios

Hi all,As the thread mentions I don't see any setting to use 4X PCIinstead of 2X.I'm not quite sure about the bios settings yet, but does anyone have a settings map to set optimal boot and speed for NVME drives in BIOS?I installed on M.2_2 because as...

Zardoc by Level 10
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard Bluetooth not working

I have a Asus Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard. I can't seem to get my bluetooth working on this motherboard. It can't find any Bluetooth Device. It's constantly searching and finds nothing. My current Intel Bluetooth Driver version is 22.20.0.3.Any a...

Vergil by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 second lag on COD

Hello,Following my recent change of equipment, I have lags in full games on warzone (call of duty)This happens every game randomly in the game and lasts between 3 to 4 seconds or I am frozen and it resumes, my in-game teammates see me "skating".In ad...