Version : 2.3.78.0 [29/03/2024]
Download : Link
Release Notes : Link
Supported Devices : Link
Support : Getting Started / Forum / Discord
19 REPLIES 19

worklloyd1
Level 8

I love that Signal is still getting regular updates and changes.

I would love to use it in my daily setup for all of my lighting, but I have two big gripes with the program so far.

As someone who has a crap ton of leds to contend with, I really want the layouts page to be made more easily managed and manipulated. Great example of a UI for sorting your devices is Razer Synapse’s studio layout. Makes like really simple to have nice solid singular objects to work with and shaped to the approx size and shape of the original device, and should they not have a device profile, the device or plugin is shown as just a clean circle that can still easily be fit within and managed to the space without overlapping and creating chaos like some of the stick boxes they have in Signal.

My other gripe, is the lack of just a simple custom editor for basic lighting effects like colour wave with a multipoint colour bar. I’m not looking for just crazy custom profile effects and such, I just want to be able to make a basic colour wave or static colour without having to navigate through 10 different spaces or do a bunch of googling to find. Main page should have drop downs and a quick editor to make simple themes I can drag and drop onto all my devices to just get my setup working and looking good. All of the other stuff should be secondary.

these are just my two cents and otherwise I find signal to be very well put together and optimized.

for now though I will be sticking with Razer synapse and Chroma Control plugin to get my setup working for me. Razer has done an amazing job of simplifying the rgb setup process for folks with their products but the draw back is a lack of support of other manufacturers api or products, and so I am limited to anything that can be controlled by Synapse, and thankfully Asus and Corsair thanks to Andrew Babbitt’s amazing work with Chroma Control.

The Woof

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

SignalRGB :

Version : 2.2.31.0 [11/05/2023]​

Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

SignalRGB :

Version : 2.2.32.0 [09/06/2023]​