cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :

Firmware : 11.8.94.4494 [04/01/2023]
Download : Link

Check/Update Process :

Check current version : Right click on "Check.cmd" > Run as administrator

Install/Update : Right click on "Install.cmd" > Run as administrator > Automatic restart when install is done


OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370 chipset.

87,436 Views
83 REPLIES 83

piratino wrote:
Ah! Another thing: does this "CSME-Version-Detection-Tool.exe" work also on other chipset, like the HM370 and the Z490 for identifying vulnerabilities?

Thanks!!


Yes, 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx.

For more older than that, you need the legacy one : https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29057/eng/CSME_Detection_Tool_Legacy_Windows.zip

MoKiChU wrote:
Yes, 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx.

For more older than that, you need the legacy one : https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29057/eng/CSME_Detection_Tool_Legacy_Windows.zip


Wow! amazing!

So the other one for the actual chipset, and this Legacy for oldest! Noted!!

Thanks!!

Can you please update the link you PMed me. I was out of town and the link timed out.

Can I install this from EFI shell? after updates my computer will not boot. So i was gonna try this but i can not boot windows OEM USB, ive tried for 2 weeks. Hi, I sent you what you need by PM.Â*

-flash .nshÂ*

:)Â*

Datsun240z wrote:
Can you please update the link you PMed me. I was out of town and the link timed out.

Can I install this from EFI shell? after updates my computer will not boot. So i was gonna try this but i can not boot windows OEM USB, ive tried for 2 weeks. Hi, I sent you what you need by PM.Â*
Datsun240z wrote:
-flash .nshÂ*

:)Â*


Hi,

Yes it is possible, but not with the Intel Win64 installer/flasher (FWUpdLcl64.exe) from this package, you have to do it with the Intel EFI64 installer/flasher (FWUpdLcl.efi), which I can provide it to you if you know exactly what you are doing and how to use an EFI environment (I will not provide you with any support).

But considering the PM exchanges that we have had you don't seem to know how to use it, so in order to avoid holding me responsible for any wrong/dangerous actions you might do, please fix your PC before trying to update the Intel ME firmware on your motherboard via EFI while you have a boot issue and/or a degraded access to your Windows session.

Note : There is no need to spam me by PM or through my threads about this subject, I will no more reply to you, this EFI subject is closed.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Yes it is possible, but not with the Intel Win64 installer/flasher (FWUpdLcl64.exe) from this package, you have to do it with the Intel EFI64 installer/flasher (FWUpdLcl.efi), which I can provide it to you if you know exactly what you are doing and how to use an EFI environment (I will not provide you with any support).

But considering the PM exchanges that we have had you don't seem to know how to use it, so in order to avoid holding me responsible for any wrong/dangerous actions you might do, please fix your PC before trying to update the Intel ME firmware on your motherboard via EFI while you have a boot issue and/or a degraded access to your Windows session.

Note : There is no need to spam me by PM or through my threads about this subject, I will no more reply to you, this EFI subject is closed.


I can understand not wanting to brick someones machine.
I was able to compile and install the updated version using efi shell and system booted like it should. All up to date. Not exactly sure what the cause for all the driver ruckus was, maybe conflicts between version or something. Probably still have some probing to do, but now i have windows at least.
Â*
Â*Â*

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 11.8.80.3746 [29/07/2020]
Download : Link



Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 11.8.81.3781 [22/09/2020]
Download : Link



Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 11.8.81.3781 [22/09/2020]
Download : Link



Thread updated.


Sincere thanks. Legit hero you are 🙂

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 11.8.82.3838 [03/12/2020]
Download : Link



Thread updated.