cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :

Package : 10.1.19627.8423 WHQL [28/09/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "CHIPSET_Intel_vxx.x.xxxxx.xxxx.exe"

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2406.5.5.0 WHQL [08/02/2024]
DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.44.2023.710 WHQL [11/07/2023]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.71.99.0 WHQL [06/12/2023]
WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2408.5.4.0 WHQL [21/02/2024]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.37.7.1013 WHQL [06/02/2023]
Drivers - 2xx/3xx : 17.11.3.1010 WHQL [25/11/2022]
Drivers - 1xx : 16.8.5.1014 WHQL [13/12/2022]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link
Download - 2xx/3xx : Link
Download - 1xx : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel SATA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except Intel X299 chipset).

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
759 REPLIES 759

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- WMI SoftwareComponent Driver have been updated for this drivers package :

Thread, post & drivers package updated.

Thank you, compatitible with the latest firmware ? :

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 14.1.65.1969 [24/03/2022]
Firmware PMC : 140.2.01.1018 [22/02/2021]
Firmware PCHC : 14.0.0.7002 [12/06/2020]
Firmware PHY : 12.14.214.2014 [01/04/2021]

Thanks!

Tekamine wrote:

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, of course.

Ataemonus
Level 11
Awesome, thank you.

piratino
Level 9
Hello MoKiChU!
I have a question regarding your drivers packages that it is important for my situation. It is a bit OT, but still related to your work.

Does any of your packages copy/install anything in these folders down here??

C:\ProgramData\ASUS
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
C:\Program Files\ASUS
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\ASUS
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_0bc4d1cbbe22f0db

I am in the need to completely delete anything related to ASUS from my system as I would like to clean it from any leftovers or unused files from uninstalled ASUS software I have removed.
The story is that I messed up with the ASUS Armoury Crate & AURA Creator app, the ASUS AI Suite III app and the My ASUS app, and as I was not able to control my fans anymore with any third party software, I decided to remove everything and just keep only drivers/files/folders/apps ONLY related to your packages, as I was really not using those apps so to justify their presence in my system.

As mentioned, I have uninstalled all of those apps with their official ASUS uninstallers, and as I still see a lot of ASUS related subfolders in some of those destinations I mentioned and a lot of ASUS services running at system startup, I would like to know if you can tell me with what you have those folders populated, and in case if you can show what to keep and delete, as I would like to wipe out everything else.

I think I might need to delete some entries at startup with the Autoruns64 app as some services are still running, before deleting some folders.
Consider that I don't have any ASUS entry in my installed apps in Windows, and I have checked that also using Ashampoo Uninstaller and Your Uninstaller apps, so I guess that Windows thinks that everything related to ASUS is uninstalled.

Thank you in advance, and as always, thanks for your great work!!

Tekamine wrote:

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, of course.

piratino wrote:
Hello MoKiChU!
I have a question regarding your drivers packages that it is important for my situation. It is a bit OT, but still related to your work.

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_0bc4d1cbbe22f0db

Hi,

No, nothing I offer uses these folders.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

No, nothing I offer uses these folders.

Wow...I have them FULL of stuff!!!
Summing up all files in those folders, I have 400Mb of stuff...

What about the ASUS services I see running? Does/can some of them be related to any of your packages?

Consider that if something could be related to the Realtek audio drivers, I am considering to do also do a full cleanup about them and reinstall them all over again.

Thank you.

piratino wrote:
Wow...I have them FULL of stuff!!!
Summing up all files in those folders, I have 400Mb of stuff...

What about the ASUS services I see running? Does/can some of them be related to any of your packages?

Consider that if something could be related to the Realtek audio drivers, I am considering to do also do a full cleanup about them and reinstall them all over again.

Thank you.

Again, no.

If you have any other related questions, please open a new thread in software section in order to get advice/help for what you are talking about since it has nothing to do with this thread.

piratino wrote:
Hello MoKiChU!

I am in the need to completely delete anything related to ASUS from my system as I would like to clean it from any leftovers or unused files from uninstalled ASUS software I have removed.
The story is that I messed up with the ASUS Armoury Crate & AURA Creator app, the ASUS AI Suite III app and the My ASUS app, and as I was not able to control my fans anymore with any third party software, I decided to remove everything and just keep only drivers/files/folders/apps ONLY related to your packages, as I was really not using those apps so to justify their presence in my system.

As mentioned, I have uninstalled all of those apps with their official ASUS uninstallers, and as I still see a lot of ASUS related subfolders in some of those destinations I mentioned and a lot of ASUS services running at system startup, I would like to know if you can tell me with what you have those folders populated, and in case if you can show what to keep and delete, as I would like to wipe out everything else.

I think I might need to delete some entries at startup with the Autoruns64 app as some services are still running, before deleting some folders.
Consider that I don't have any ASUS entry in my installed apps in Windows, and I have checked that also using Ashampoo Uninstaller and Your Uninstaller apps, so I guess that Windows thinks that everything related to ASUS is uninstalled.

This is the whole "sh..ty" environment coming with Armoury crate and so on, hundreds of useless rgb/led DLLs etc ... I have the same folders full of unknown .exe and dlls, scanned and having reputation with Kaspersky (kinda relieved a bit) even thouh I d love to get rid of them as well.
However, some are important for Armoury crate to work properly, others are just optionnal programs for AI suite, Ai blabla etc ... And the rest, just in case you buy a "patriot" or whatever the brand that have leds/rgbs to be compatitible with an Asus mobo i "guess" ?
You can see some of them running in task manager (often named by "HAL"xxxx). They arnt using that much ressources, but def flooding your PC.

You can review them one by one on Kaspersky for instance, everytime i open a folder of an uknown editor like "ENE" or "PHISON" with .exe and dlls inside, I delete them automatically and they often come back with ArmCrate updates ...
So, the least I can do, is to block their access to the network at least ... To get rid of them, well, get rid of armoury crate (if you use rgb Aura you won't be able to keep the leds, except if you keep the "lightning.exe" using quite some CPU...) and then, you ll be able to clean everything.
Just stick to the raw drivers here, avoid armoury crate, and you wont be spammed by those dozen folders.
That's just my suggestion.

Tekamine wrote:
This is the whole "sh..ty" environment coming with Armoury crate and so on, hundreds of useless rgb/led DLLs etc ... I have the same folders full of unknown .exe and dlls, scanned and having reputation with Kaspersky (kinda relieved a bit) even thouh I d love to get rid of them as well.
However, some are important for Armoury crate to work properly, others are just optionnal programs for AI suite, Ai blabla etc ... And the rest, just in case you buy a "patriot" or whatever the brand that have leds/rgbs to be compatitible with an Asus mobo i "guess" ?
You can see some of them running in task manager (often named by "HAL"xxxx). They arnt using that much ressources, but def flooding your PC.

You can review them one by one on Kaspersky for instance, everytime i open a folder of an uknown editor like "ENE" or "PHISON" with .exe and dlls inside, I delete them automatically and they often come back with ArmCrate updates ...
So, the least I can do, is to block their access to the network at least ... To get rid of them, well, get rid of armoury crate (if you use rgb Aura you won't be able to keep the leds, except if you keep the "lightning.exe" using quite some CPU...) and then, you ll be able to clean everything.
Just stick to the raw drivers here, avoid armoury crate, and you wont be spammed by those dozen folders.
That's just my suggestion.

Hey thanks for the advice!
I have uninstalled/removed/deleted everything that is not related to MoKiChU driver's packages, and everything is working even smoother, with the ability to use my third party fan monitoring app with no strange messages telling me that some fans are controlled priorly by ASUS, messing with the all fan control situation.
The only down side fact is that now my RGB fans are all stuck with red led lights. Don't know if is possible to turn RGB lighting back on somehow without installing any ASUS system resources hungry app.
Maybe any other third party apps of which I haven't known the existence for now..

But we are OT here!! Let's remain to the thread topic.
If you would like to keep this conversation, just PM me or write a reply here, as it is the thread I've opened asking for help regarding these ASUS apps stuff.

piratino wrote:
Hey thanks for the advice!
I have uninstalled/removed/deleted everything that is not related to MoKiChU driver's packages, and everything is working even smoother, with the ability to use my third party fan monitoring app with no strange messages telling me that some fans are controlled priorly by ASUS, messing with the all fan control situation.
The only down side fact is that now my RGB fans are all stuck with red led lights. Don't know if is possible to turn RGB lighting back on somehow without installing any ASUS system resources hungry app.
Maybe any other third party apps of which I haven't known the existence for now..

But we are OT here!! Let's remain to the thread topic.
If you would like to keep this conversation, just PM me or write a reply here, as it is the thread I've opened asking for help regarding these ASUS apps stuff.

I'm afraid you can not play with RGB without armoury crate 😕