cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :

Package : 10.1.19627.8423 WHQL [28/09/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "CHIPSET_Intel_vxx.x.xxxxx.xxxx.exe"

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2406.5.5.0 WHQL [08/02/2024]
DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.44.2023.710 WHQL [11/07/2023]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.72.189.0 WHQL [08/03/2024]
WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2408.5.4.0 WHQL [21/02/2024]
Download : Link
 
Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.37.7.1013 WHQL [06/02/2023]
Drivers - 2xx/3xx : 17.11.3.1010 WHQL [25/11/2022]
Drivers - 1xx : 16.8.5.1014 WHQL [13/12/2022]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link
Download - 2xx/3xx : Link
Download - 1xx : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel SATA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v...) > Next


OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except Intel X299 chipset).


TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
340 Views
768 REPLIES 768

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You need these Realtek WiFi & Bluetooth Drivers : [DRIVERS] Realtek Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth



You also need this Intel Ethernet Drivers : [DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth


Thanks for the reply, I will try the driver proposed by you!:cool:

olimpiubogatean wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I will try the driver proposed by you!:cool:


I don't think I can install it, after I finish the installation, the old version remains

!


86764

EaglePC
Level 10
Skylake- E Version 10.1.8.7 been released
Asus Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7940X / Corsair H115i Pro / CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3000MHz / EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING BLACK Edition / 2x Samsung 970 Pro NMVe 1GB / 4x Samsung 850 PRO - 2TB / Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Corsair AX 1500i / Thermaltake View 71 RGB PC Case /Win 10 PRO x64

MoKiChU
Level 40
olimpiubogatean wrote:
I don't think I can install it, after I finish the installation, the old version remains


You try to use the wrong one, you have a Realtek 8822BE WiFi controller, so you need this one for your motherboard :

- Realtek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers - 8723DE/8821CE/8822xE


I edited my previous post to clarify this.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2036.100.0.1024 WHQL [30/08/2020]

SoftwareComponent Drivers :

DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.38.2020.0805 WHQL [06/08/2020]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.62.321.1 WHQL [17/09/2020]
LMS SoftwareComponent Driver : 2039.1.31.0 WHQL [24/09/2020]


Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Intel MEI Drivers with SoftwareComponent Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers : 2036.100.0.1024 WHQL [30/08/2020]

Hi MoKiChU, I've got a Maximus XI Formula board.

I've cleaned out the old .inf files, and installed this package successfully. Unfortunately, I'm getting some event viewer errors for LMS service. I also can't start LMS service manually.

I've checked in Driver Store Explorer that the old drivers are gone. It appears they are, and the correct, current versions of lms.inf, dal.inf, and iclsclient.inf are there.

Any suggestions as to why the LMS service isn't installed correctly with the new filename, and how to reinstall the service with the correct target?

I've attached some screenshots to show the details. Thanks for the time 😉868048680586806

thunderrd wrote:
Hi MoKiChU, I've got a Maximus XI Formula board.

I've cleaned out the old .inf files, and installed this package successfully. Unfortunately, I'm getting some event viewer errors for LMS service. I also can't start LMS service manually.

I've checked in Driver Store Explorer that the old drivers are gone. It appears they are, and the correct, current versions of lms.inf, dal.inf, and iclsclient.inf are there.

Any suggestions as to why the LMS service isn't installed correctly with the new filename, and how to reinstall the service with the correct target?

I've attached some screenshots to show the details. Thanks for the time 😉


Hi,

There is no errors on my side, the service is started (auto), and there are no missing files.

In addition, to avoid conflict with Windows Update, you must not (except in the case of a cleanup to fix a mess), cleanup your drivers then install the new ones, you must first install the new ones and then (optional) delete the old ones via Driver Store Explorer.

So, follow this process :

- If you had Intel Management Engine Components in your apps installed : Uninstall it (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
- Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of these drivers .inf (if you find them) : heci.inf | dal.inf | dal_wc.inf | iclsclient.inf | lms.inf
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC
- Download the Intel MEI drivers package from the first post of this thread
- Follow the Install/Update Process

MoKiChU wrote:

In addition, to avoid conflict with Windows Update, you must not (except in the case of a cleanup to fix a mess), cleanup your drivers then install the new ones, you must first install the new ones and then (optional) delete the old ones via Driver Store Explorer.


This must be what I did wrong! I'll remember for the future.

Thanks as always, MoKiChU - your uninstall/reinstall routine worked perfectly. The LMS Service now starts as expected. The ME Components no longer show in the Windows ADD/REMOVE, so I guess they are redundant now that the drivers are installed directly.

I won't be making the same mistake again [until the next time] 😉

Have a great day and and thanks for the help!

@Jesseinsf: fix works correctly on my machine, if LMS service isn't automatically starting, you can follow the procedure in MoKiChU's post. Good luck 🙂

thunderrd wrote:
Hi MoKiChU, I've got a Maximus XI Formula board.

I've cleaned out the old .inf files, and installed this package successfully. Unfortunately, I'm getting some event viewer errors for LMS service. I also can't start LMS service manually.

I've checked in Driver Store Explorer that the old drivers are gone. It appears they are, and the correct, current versions of lms.inf, dal.inf, and iclsclient.inf are there.

Any suggestions as to why the LMS service isn't installed correctly with the new filename, and how to reinstall the service with the correct target?

I've attached some screenshots to show the details. Thanks for the time 😉

I have the same problem on my Maximus XI Extreme. Let me know if MoKiChU's instructions fix your issue.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Intel MEI Drivers with SoftwareComponent Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers : 2036.100.0.1024 WHQL [30/08/2020]



Download : Link



Thread updated.



Hello,
Thanks, I managed to install it thanks for the reply!