cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Darkside...HAF 932 RoG...

Ceadderman
Level 9
Here are some pics of my constantly under construction Darkside HAF 932 build...

Skipping the current AM3+ build because I was concentrating on building my Cooling System. We'll see what comes next but this is what I have so far for my budget system...

Crosshair IV Formula
-{955 BE}----> Now 1100T
-{XFX 5770}----> Now Sapphire Radeon 6870 (x2) soon as I get waterblocks I'll b xFiring. :cool:
EK Custom loop
Corsair HX850w PSU
1TB RAID 0
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit OEM
Sleeved with MDPC-x sleeving. Gotta sleeve the fresh cables. 🙂

My loop consists of FC and Supreme HF Classified w/ EK Black Nickel Comps, BitsPower Barbs for FC to CPU PrimoChill LRT, EK Dual DDC v2 block, Liquid Fusion 250 Res and Black Ice GT Stealth 360 topped with Yate Loon D12SM-12C pulling through Phobya 7mm shroud/Decouplers. Running GSkill 1600 Snipers for the time being, but will be going back to Dominator GTs' 2000 series. It had 1333 series when I first started out but only 4x2. As you can see, I'm running 2 sticks of 2x4. The price was right and needed a stable overclock without sacrificing capacity so I went with them. So now that my CPU loop is done I'm gonna recover a bit and save for my next ROG board.

ROG FTW! :cool:

~Ceadder
I fold for Team OCN but I support Team ROG you guys ROCK!
13 REPLIES 13

Zka17
Level 16
If that's a reference design (you have to check), you certainly will find a full cover water block for it!

Ceadderman
Level 9
Haha posted the wrong pic in my sleep deprived state. 😮

There that should give you an idea what I'm workin with. 😄

~Ceadder

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
Ceadderman wrote:
Here are some pics of my constantly under construction Darkside HAF 932 build...

Skipping the current AM3+ build because I was concentrating on building my Cooling System. We'll see what comes next but this is what I have so far for my budget system...

Crosshair IV Formula
-{955 BE}----> Now 1100T
-{XFX 5770}----> Now Sapphire Radeon 6870 (x2) soon as I get waterblocks I'll b xFiring. :cool:
EK Custom loop
Corsair HX850w PSU
1TB RAID 0
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit OEM
Sleeved with MDPC-x sleeving. Gotta sleeve the fresh cables. 🙂

My loop consists of FC and Supreme HF Classified w/ EK Black Nickel Comps, BitsPower Barbs for FC to CPU PrimoChill LRT, EK Dual DDC v2 block, Liquid Fusion 250 Res and Black Ice GT Stealth 360 topped with Yate Loon D12SM-12C pulling through Phobya 7mm shroud/Decouplers. Running GSkill 1600 Snipers for the time being, but will be going back to Dominator GTs' 2000 series. It had 1333 series when I first started out but only 4x2. As you can see, I'm running 2 sticks of 2x4. The price was right and needed a stable overclock without sacrificing capacity so I went with them. So now that my CPU loop is done I'm gonna recover a bit and save for my next ROG board.

ROG FTW! :cool:

~Ceadder

LOL.... darnit... I was hoping you'd have the same Case tower I got from the treads title... I'd hope to see other enthusiasts use the PC case tower I used and maybe give me some ideas how to make it look bling bling... lmao

http://www.antec.com/index.php?page=support_productInfo_details&ProdID=15238
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000

Well if you make a build log it's much easier to get some assistance there Mate. I don't mind giving some feedback but it should be done on your own build log. I throw you a bone though. If that Antec DF-85 were my case I would cut out the dividing metal between the 2 windows and make it a single piece. Never did understand why Antec went with that look. It's rather weak imho. Also the front you could use a colored plexi to use as covers instead of the bumpers on the front. That case looks like it's a Mother's dream for Junior's first car. Lots of bumpers an no giddy-up. 😉

Any other help you might require I've no problems lending some creative feedback, but let's do it in your own build log thanks. :cool:

~Ceadder