cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Darkside...HAF 932 RoG...

Ceadderman
Level 9
Here are some pics of my constantly under construction Darkside HAF 932 build...

Skipping the current AM3+ build because I was concentrating on building my Cooling System. We'll see what comes next but this is what I have so far for my budget system...

Crosshair IV Formula
-{955 BE}----> Now 1100T
-{XFX 5770}----> Now Sapphire Radeon 6870 (x2) soon as I get waterblocks I'll b xFiring. :cool:
EK Custom loop
Corsair HX850w PSU
1TB RAID 0
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit OEM
Sleeved with MDPC-x sleeving. Gotta sleeve the fresh cables. 🙂

My loop consists of FC and Supreme HF Classified w/ EK Black Nickel Comps, BitsPower Barbs for FC to CPU PrimoChill LRT, EK Dual DDC v2 block, Liquid Fusion 250 Res and Black Ice GT Stealth 360 topped with Yate Loon D12SM-12C pulling through Phobya 7mm shroud/Decouplers. Running GSkill 1600 Snipers for the time being, but will be going back to Dominator GTs' 2000 series. It had 1333 series when I first started out but only 4x2. As you can see, I'm running 2 sticks of 2x4. The price was right and needed a stable overclock without sacrificing capacity so I went with them. So now that my CPU loop is done I'm gonna recover a bit and save for my next ROG board.

ROG FTW! :cool:

~Ceadder
I fold for Team OCN but I support Team ROG you guys ROCK!
13 REPLIES 13

Giannis996
Level 9
nice build especially the t virus reservoir is awesome!!!
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB

Ceadderman
Level 9
Thank you Giannis996. I actually lucked into this Reservoir. Had intended to go with the MultiOption 250 Advanced but a Mate was getting rid of his Res and you couldn't beat the price regardless of what Reservoir you could point to(Free is a GREAT price! :D) online. His UV Cat was busted so I'm gonna mod in a Red Cat to stay with the theme. Should make these Helices sing. 😛

Ceadderman
Level 9
So, now that I've got a 6core CPU to upgrade to I'm going to be selling the 955 BE and hopefully getting enough from it to get 2000 Dominator GTs' to replace the RAM that I have atm. I got Doms 1333 AMD Edition back when I first built this machine, but having four slots filled really curbed my OCs' so I went with what I could afford at the time and that was GSkill Snipers. Not too bad for a low power system but that too limited my Overclocks even though I was down to 2 sticks @ 8Gigs.

Anyone got any Recommendations for a Waterblock once I go back to Doms? I would like it as tight to the footprint of the RAM as possible with very little overhang if at all possible. Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

~Ceadder

yeah the reservoir is awesome, keep it up! 🙂

Ceadderman
Level 9
Just upgraded to 1100T and got 2 Sapphire Radeon 6870. With not much in the way or room left in the PCI slot area am leaving the 2nd GPU out til I get waterblocks for them.

Average temp went up from 32c to 40c @ load from lapped 955 BE to an unlapped 1100T but that's gonna change after Chimp Challenge. Gonna lapp that bad boy but good.

Also added a 2m NZXT red LED light strand and a 15" Logysis CCL to the mizx. And tacked together a pair of 3mm LEDs' for the EK Supreme block. 😛

Once I get a couple pics done I'll be updating with some better looking ones than I started with. :cool:

~Ceadder

chrsplmr
Level 18
CeadderMan .... ur our kinda ROG'r brother ...... delicious.
The fact that it is a CrossHair/1100T sweetens the pot for me.. yum.
Awesome.
Welcome to ROG.c.

jd2266
Level 7
your build is awesome:)
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers

Ceadderman
Level 9
Thanks guys. I got a HUGE mod slated for this 932. But I wanted to get the internals sorted out first. Wish I had a sponsor but I make due/do where I can. Soon as I get my dremel I'm goin ta werk on this beastie. :cool:

~Ceadder

Ceadderman
Level 9

Looking around to see what options I have for Sapphire HD 6870 Radeon. Split the cooler off the 2nd one an it looks like I should be able to run EK blocks on it. :cool:

~Ceadder