cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Trooper v3

_uZa_DOA
Level 8
Well after a long fall I finally some what completed my "Storm trooper v3" build.. There are a few things I want to change down the road.

First off I tried to us two pieces of wood to cover my power supply area. I would like to replace these with a piece of white plexi glass. I've seen people heat it up to shape them the way they like. I think that will look better than the wood does now..
I would also like to water cool my GPU. This will have to wait til tax season tho.. LOL

Build list:
ASUS P8P67 EVO B3
i7 2600k (still playing with the new bios)
Mushkin Blacklines 2x4GB DDR 3 1600
EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB
Seasonic x750 PSU
2x750GB Western Digital Blacks programs & games
2x60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe most used games and programs
Crucial M4 128GB OS
Anyways on too the pictures. Please don't mind the horrible quality....

7 REPLIES 7

speed
Level 12
Use lexan. It bends like metal. You can take to someone with a break and they can bend it anyway you want it. Plexi is crap it chips cracks. junk.

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

speed wrote:
Use lexan. It bends like metal. You can take to someone with a break and they can bend it anyway you want it. Plexi is crap it chips cracks. junk.

Lexan huh never heard of it. Google here I come! Thanks for the info speed!!

speed
Level 12
Yeah it is cool stuff
We used to use it for windshields and spoilers and air dams on our race cars. 1st you cut it and shape it. Then paint it from the back and the paint comes out perfect everytime. even if you have a run you don't see it.

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

Spoony
Level 8
the wood actually doesnt look as bad as you think, not too bad i must say 🙂 im just trying to make a side plate for the inside of my TJ 11 case to hide the drive bays and such like but its proving alittle tough as its such a big case.

might even try tinited glass like i have on my care or fish tanks easier to get made.

well done though top job

Spoony wrote:
the wood actually doesnt look as bad as you think, not too bad i must say 🙂 im just trying to make a side plate for the inside of my TJ 11 case to hide the drive bays and such like but its proving alittle tough as its such a big case.

might even try tinited glass like i have on my care or fish tanks easier to get made.

well done though top job

Thanks! 😄

Giannis996
Level 9
imposibru!!! AWESOME!!
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB

Looks stunning. I was gonna buy this case but was 100 pound and it felt cheap... I was shown the case and toke the side of the case of and could bend the side panel. I really love the case tho and i really wanted to get one but when i seen it in the flesh it just felt cheap so now looking for a cooler master -_-

I must say you have done the case proud 🙂 The white water cooling pipes are nice goes with the case:cool: