Its time for another project.My idea/design to build a desk inside a frame with a glass top and without feet ive done 2 times.
I dont want to make a third version so now its time for a new design.This time i go for an ergonomic design.So this is the kickoff for my new project The Next Level.
The idea is to build a design desk that can be adjust in height so everyone can sit at it by simply push a button to move it up or down.My designs always change when im building so here a drawning how its gonna look.
The desk will be watercooled and the hardware is not decided yett.More about this later.
I already bought the lifting column and this is how it looks.
• Thrust: up to 2500 N per DL2
• Speed: up to 20 mm/s with CBD4
• Installation dimensions can be seen in the
• Stroke length 300 mm, 350 mm, 500 mm ± 4 mm
• Colour: Natural anodized aluminium profiles and
black painted end plates or electro-galvanised
3 mm end plates
• Low noise level
• Compact and mounting friendly design
• Built-in limit switches (not adjustable)
• Dimension column: 147 x 194 mm
• Dimension 8 mm end plates: 160 x 244 x 8 mm
• Dimension 3 mm end plates: flush with the
• Each column is fitted with a 740 mm ± 60 mm
straight black cable with an 8-pole AMP plug or
100 mm mini-fit cable
• Dynamic bending moment (at 100% stroke
My+/Mx+ = 250 Nm and My-/Mx- = 200 Nm
And a little movie how it works.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61hPwaFKs1E