cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project ARES - Build Log

seanay00
Level 7
Hey guys,
Well i think its time for a build log of my current ROG build. After my trip to taiwan and computex i really wanted to something great and unique for a ROG build. I wanted every part to be ROG branded and i wanted it to incorporate the 10th anniversary of ROG.
So with that being said ive decided to roll with hardware that i personally feel demonstrates the engineering perfection that ROG produce. This build will not be the final product there will be changes and upgrades as i go and acquire more ROG hardware. WIth all that said this is my hardware list for the ARES 509 build.

CPU - i7-6700k
MB - Maximus VIII Formula
RAM - Avexir Tesla ROG 4x4gb 2666
GPU - ARES III
SSD - Intel 600P 256GB m.2 / more to be confirmed
HDD - WD Black 1TB x2

Cooling will consist of a full EK loop with 1 maybe 2 360mm rad's depending if stage 2 of this build takes off. If it does i'll be a very happy man :D:D:D
I will keep you updated as much as i can, home and work life are going to be very busy from now until christmas but i will update as soon as i can. Follow my facebook page KWASTEK and my instagram @Kwastek_ for updates also.

Now a bit of a look at the hardware 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

ChasBurkhart
Level 7
That build is going to look so sweet! All the ROG goodness! Can't wait to see a finished product!

seanay00
Level 7
Thanks mate, there is more ROG goodness to jam in there yet 🙂 "The most ROG pc ever built" is what im going for chas. lol