Here is my rig :

-Voodoo Omen case
-Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum
-AMD 8150 w/c
-enermax 850 platimax
-Samsung 840 pro 240gb
-16gb kingston hyperx Beast
-Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 mutthaboard

Here is a pic or pics, I just need to do some tucking of the wires. Obviously I tried keeping it color coordinated.

crappy cell phone pics.... 🙂

Thanks for looking

Edit: just noticed title makes no sense...
16 REPLIES 16

Chino
Level 15
I like it. Looks simple and clean. You need to light this baby up. Maybe with some Aqua LEDS from Bitfenix. They also sell some red sleeved extension cables for your PSU. Those will make your cables look pretty nice. 😉

Chino wrote:
I like it. Looks simple and clean. You need to light this baby up. Maybe with some Aqua LEDS from Bitfenix. They also sell some red sleeved extension cables for your PSU. Those will make your cables look pretty nice. 😉

thanks, Cool find. I will be ordering some black wiring. Also the price is just right.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Nice work .. AweSome GPU .. and agree with Chino .. need some Red .. and Black.

Lost me @ GigaBite .. you are one mutthaBoard away from Perfect .. (said with a smile and wink.)

Welcome to ROG.c.

chrsplmr wrote:

Lost me @ GigaBite .. you are one mutthaBoard away from Perfect .. (said with a smile and wink.)

Welcome to ROG.c.

Orginally this was suppose to be my son's desktop in a rage case for his Minecraft. to long of a story, but basically my son was like "So I'm suppose to put this on my laptop..Don't you think it will be too heavy" So instead I got him a laptop for Christmas. So I just decided to make a gaming rig. This computer will only be used on the weekends, since I'm not home during the week. The motherboard and the amd 8150 were the first purchase and I wasn't able to return the mutthaboard or CPU unless it was defective. Nuff said. My choice would have been ASUS ROG board. If my OCD kicks in again I might buy another ASUS matrix 7970 platinum 🙂

chrsplmr wrote:

Welcome to ROG.c.

Orginally this was suppose to be my son's desktop in a rage case for his Minecraft. to long of a story, but basically my son was like "So I'm suppose to put this on my laptop..Don't you think it will be too heavy" So instead I got him a laptop for Christmas. So I just decided to make a gaming rig. This computer will only be used on the weekends, since I'm not home during the week. The motherboard and the amd 8150 were the first purchase and I wasn't able to return the mutthaboard or CPU unless it was defective. Nuff said. My choice would have been ASUS ROG board. If my OCD kicks in again I might buy another ASUS matrix 7970 platinum 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
chrsplmr wrote:

Welcome to ROG.c.

Great avatar Chris..

btw, your signature is not fully centered...:cool:

> Thanks for pointing that out......

WhitePaw wrote:
Great avatar Chris..

btw, your signature is not fully centered...:cool:

> Thanks for pointing that out......

Thanks bro .. it's centered from line to line .. not on the page .. I could 'screw' with it
til it centered on the page, but ... et. lol. I love that clown .. it's me without the mask ...
hahhaha .. bad azz game too .. again, myself.

"Fun with a bank robbery gone bad." ... The story of my life. lol.c.

So, will we get new pictures of the case with the cable management done???
again love the case!!!
:D:D:D

sectionate
Level 12
so clean, nice
Crosshair IV 1090T 4093.7 - Crosshair V FX - 8350 Batch # 1243PGT 4.422MHz - 4816.08 MHz 1.5v - GSKILL F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR(x2)1087.6 11-12-10 1.5volts - ViewSonic VX2439wm - Acer GD235HZ - SyncMaster P2350 - PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GBD5-3DH/OC - Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 - (retired) ASUS GTX660DC2O2GD5 - Nvidia 3D Vision Wired - HAF 932 - Corsair HX850 - Corsair H100i - latest quakelive.com - Day thirteen 60fps - as always I'm powered by Futurelooks.com