cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new build

MikeAdu
Level 9
Hello,my dear friends.
So,some time ago(about 3 months)I got new CPU,PSU,RAM and Motherboard.I had a Thermaltake Kandalf LCD case.So,I spent two long nights to get my new stuff in that case.Everything was good.But I didn't want to trash my old RIG,so I started to search some case for it.So,I found CORSAIR 760T for good price(100 Euro).But when I saw this case,I decided to put my new stuff in that case.So I spent another month getting all stuff from shops:EK GPU waterblocks/terminal/fittings,fans and radiators.Also I found HDD cage on internet which I really needed.
So,take a look at my new RIG and tell me what you think about it.
Mike.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
7 REPLIES 7

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I don't quite understand...when you say
MikeAdu wrote:
in that case.
....;)

But it looks like it'll run cool and quiet so all good 😄

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
I don't quite understand...when you say ....;)

But it looks like it'll run cool and quiet so all good 😄

I meant that I wanted to put my new setup in Corsair case.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Sorry just a joke...since a lot of it is outside the case ;):o

But a cool build!:cool:

MikeAdu
Level 9
My 780GTXs were heating up till 80 degrees while playing Battlefield 1 or Division.Now,with EK waterblocks I have 40-45.Actually was very lucky to find these waterbloks since they are not produced anymore.Ebay,Amazon and rest searches were not lucky.I found one site,where 4 of these blocks were available.They cost to me 400 euros,but they work great for me.Very satisfied.

MikeAdu
Level 9
My external Water pump and fans are from previous setup.And they are working well.The only thing which I have to change in my water loop is pump.It is working 9 years,if it will die,I will change to a EK pump.

FireFlower
Level 9
Truth to be told, I don't quite approve this kind liquid cooling setup, hard to move around, and that 120mm radiator outside seems to be just extra there with no real function to temps.

I would approve those outside radiators if the hose coming out the case would be shorter or quick connectors would be directly bolted on case.
Romuluotain 9
Ryzen 3600, MSI B450M Mortar Max, 2x16GB DDR4, GTX 1080 Ti, ~10TB total storage (good bye ROG, for n...
Romuluotain 8
Dell XT3, Core i7-2620M, 2x4GB DDR3-1600MHz sodimm, 2TB SSD, Sierra wireless LTE, AX200 Wifi-6, Linux Mint

MikeAdu
Level 9
Thanks for reply,FF.
Actually I was using long tubes for quick connections because sometimes I move the table and these long tubes give me space for moving.I had shorter tubes previously and external 240 mm radiators were moving also which was not good.Now I can place these radiators next to wall and then move the table back.For me this is comfortable.
Another thing is that all my case is staying below the table between two table walls,so I can't see what inside the case.So all this beauty is not usable.But it's okay for now.Later will change a table for different style.
The outside radiator was placed mostly for eyes,but if it cool down even a 1-2 degrees I am happy with that.
All my case's fans are working with 30% speed all the time,because they are DC fans,and external two radiators are at full speed.
My previous loop setup was almost the same with KANDALF LCS case except lower radiator next to PSU-there was no place for.
My loop's temperature do not exceed 30 degrees which I think is cool.CPU and GPU temperatures are 40-45.
My external 240mm radiators stays near a window and when I open it,my loop's temp can be lowered till 20 degrees.
In summer time lots of radiators will save me.