cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess what the Santa bought today!

KPRage
Level 10
Oh what a way to start the weekend. Got an early paycheck. Got a load of store credit and, had a sad screwed up RAM.

Ordered for something special and, voila! Overnight its here! Came back home for a pleasant surprise..

Who can guess first what it is!?.. 🙂

Cheers,
KP
CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

A lot of epic FAIL videos are made before one epic WIN video is made 🙂
44 REPLIES 44

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Depends on the seller Detleg, I saw one place in Asia, don't do International shopping, asking price was like $1000 AUD for a Quad kit

Detleg
Level 12
right Myk, and you don't even know if the seller is legit, risky business

Detleg wrote:
right Myk, and you don't even know if the seller is legit, risky business

Exactly and I don't care how awesome the RAM is, i'm not putting up that much cash for that little an amount of RAM lol

KPRage
Level 10
Detleg, can't access newegg from here.. Guess they have put regional access.. 😞 How much does it state? Myk, thanks mate.. Viz's advice.. If these work good, may get a few more.. 🙂
CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

Detleg
Level 12
KP how about you get me a pair and i wire you the Money? would that be possible?

KPRage
Level 10
Sure mate.. PM me your details! 🙂

Pre & Post Build Guide

add 5 % for your troubles lol

Detleg
Level 12
Awesome thanks my friend. Done
just let me know the final price, and shipping cost 🙂

KPRage
Level 10
He he.. No worries mate.. Just got over the call with the support guys.. They said I can use it and, try it out.. Exchange if it is defective.. 🙂 So, time to get busy.. Detleg, cost is based on weight and, the size of the package plus the place.. 🙂 Will take these out tomorrow and let you know.. My question for you is, how would you like it packed? Like pic #1 or,pic#2? the later costs lesser..:)

Pre & Post Build Guide

Detleg
Level 12
I don't care how you pack it mate, but i would like for you to test it before you send it to me 😉