cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gothmog the dual loop monster

stuartl89
Level 7
Gothmog is a black and red themed build that made me think of the balrog from lotr. It’s my first custom loop build and I broke my budget. Once I got started it just snowballed out of control. I just got the plumbing started and have some of the lighting done. I have some custom backlit acrylic panels that I’m looking to have some airbrushing done on covering unused spaces on the case.
Case: tt core p7
Motherboard: maximus x code
CPU: 8700k
GPU: rog strix 1080ti oc
Mem: 32g corsair vengeance
Os drive: samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme
Game drive: samsung 850 evo 1 tb *
Waterblocks: *phanteks
Radiators: ek 480
Fans: tt riing 120
Pump/res: tt pr22-d5
Fittings: monsoon red chain gun
Monitor: acer predator x34p
Cables: ensourced on order...*
14 REPLIES 14

Receieved the power cables from ensourced and started on the wire mgmt on the backside. I have all the cabling from the “ears” running through a sleeve that matches the ensourced ones.

av3nger
Level 7
very nice
i5 7600k 5.0Ghz--3200Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 16 GB-- Asus Maximus IX Formula--
Asus GTX 1080 TI ROG--Samsung 840 pro Boot-- Samsung 840 pro game-- Seagate 2TB--
Phantom 820 case-- Kraken x62 CPU cooler-- EKWB Res/pump/rad for Formula VRM cooler.

Filled the loops for the first time. No leaks!*

It lives! Runs stable at 5.150 GHz with no manual tuning and letting the board handle the voltage automatically. It will run for a short time at 5.3 GHz. I’m fairly sure with time and patience I could get it to run stable at 5.2. Both CPU and GPU temps are awesome.

Giannis996
Level 9
Amazing so far! Im happy to see these kinds of builds after being absent for so long.. Good to be back, I will following you closely . Amazing!
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB