cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Livedash and Aurasync to work together

Gallus
Level 7
I am having issues getting Livedash and Aurasync to work together. I can't seem to get either of the programs to launch. They just hang even if I try to run as admin.

I have lighting on Asus Maximus Extreme XI motherboard, RYUJIN 360, THOR 1200 PSU that I want to control. I've tried clean uninstalling different Sync/Livedash revisions, fresh reinstall of windows and trying to install the software in different orders. Nothing seems to work.

Any help would be nice.
3 REPLIES 3

mdzcpa
Level 12
Gallus wrote:
I am having issues getting Livedash and Aurasync to work together. I can't seem to get either of the programs to launch. They just hang even if I try to run as admin.

I have lighting on Asus Maximus Extreme XI motherboard, RYUJIN 360, THOR 1200 PSU that I want to control. I've tried clean uninstalling different Sync/Livedash revisions, fresh reinstall of windows and trying to install the software in different orders. Nothing seems to work.

Any help would be nice.

Have you tried a fresh OS install and then use Armory Crate?

mdzcpa wrote:
Have you tried a fresh OS install and then use Armory Crate?

Everything is working well, except for one thing. My wife has the RYOU 240, and I have the Ryujin 360. Both have the custom OLED gif/image you can display on it.

The armoury crate loads up the image / gif just fine, but when using a custom gif (160x128, less than 1MB, less than 260 frames) it doesn't load up on system start-up. When turning the PC on, all the lighting effects come on flawlessly, but the custom gif on the OLEDs don't show unless we manually open the software and go to the Ryujin/Ryou device page.

Default built in GIFs don't have this issue. Any ideas?

Gallus
Level 7
Armory Crate is working well so far. Thanks for the heads up!