cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom build (Batman vs Superman) Dual PC desk "MEGA-DESK"

Blade21
Level 10
Hi everybody.

Man, it's been a long time since i posted a full pc build. I hope you guys like this crazy project.

WHAT am i building?
I decided to build a PC desk. My last PC's where custom Mountain mod's and Danger Den's. So watercool heaven inside the case.
I like big cases and many screens :cool:

I wanted to do something different like a pc desk. But it had to be something 'special' / a real eye catcher. After looking for hours
around the internet for inspiration from other pc desk builders... i was strucked! There are so many INSANE and beautiful
pc desks in the world... No way i could beat those designs. + I have a big desk for my large danger den case and i also do electronics work/
soldering etc. I didnt liked the idea having a great fancy PC desk. And the table next to it will be 'normal'.

So i dropped the idea a few months.

.....Untill i saw this! Its the 'desk' from Batman in the movie: Batman vs Superman.

I just loved the design! It's big / it has side tables / i am pretty sure its one of a kind / How much ROOM would you have for PC systems.
But man...thats a big table! Can i pull if off? I do a lot of customizing on PC's and cars. But this was something else.

However, i am a Laser operator. So i design and lasercut stuff like acrylic and i can also bend it. So the 'vent' design on the table
should be possible. Wat really pulled me over the line... The table is suspended from the ceiling. I thought screw it. I am gonna start building it!!

>>>
I will show you guys the building progress of this INSANE project. I luv to hear you guys comments! HATE IT? / LUV IT? / INSANITY? > YES.

Too be continued.....today.
60 REPLIES 60

Added Joystick foldable mounts

xeromist
Why the frowny face for your post title? Did something go wrong? Looks like you've just about finished.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Why the frowny face for your post title? Did something go wrong? Looks like you've just about finished.

Ah....haven't even noticed it! �

No...nothing wrong. Still enough work to do! Working on the side consoles now. These will be able to rise to show the rad fans.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Wow, just wow!

xeromist
Appropriate choice of keyboard 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Yes....and ofcourse customized!