cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom build (Batman vs Superman) Dual PC desk "MEGA-DESK"

Blade21
Level 10
Hi everybody.

Man, it's been a long time since i posted a full pc build. I hope you guys like this crazy project.

WHAT am i building?
I decided to build a PC desk. My last PC's where custom Mountain mod's and Danger Den's. So watercool heaven inside the case.
I like big cases and many screens :cool:

I wanted to do something different like a pc desk. But it had to be something 'special' / a real eye catcher. After looking for hours
around the internet for inspiration from other pc desk builders... i was strucked! There are so many INSANE and beautiful
pc desks in the world... No way i could beat those designs. + I have a big desk for my large danger den case and i also do electronics work/
soldering etc. I didnt liked the idea having a great fancy PC desk. And the table next to it will be 'normal'.

So i dropped the idea a few months.

.....Untill i saw this! Its the 'desk' from Batman in the movie: Batman vs Superman.

I just loved the design! It's big / it has side tables / i am pretty sure its one of a kind / How much ROOM would you have for PC systems.
But man...thats a big table! Can i pull if off? I do a lot of customizing on PC's and cars. But this was something else.

However, i am a Laser operator. So i design and lasercut stuff like acrylic and i can also bend it. So the 'vent' design on the table
should be possible. Wat really pulled me over the line... The table is suspended from the ceiling. I thought screw it. I am gonna start building it!!

>>>
I will show you guys the building progress of this INSANE project. I luv to hear you guys comments! HATE IT? / LUV IT? / INSANITY? > YES.

Too be continued.....today.
60 REPLIES 60

I never seen anything like this ever before in my life. It's awesome and I luv it :cool:

That's an awesome build! Congrats for your hard work!

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Excellent work and keen eye, look forward to seeing the final result!
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Finished designing the far right panel.

It holds the fuse-panel of the desk. I really like the look of the fuse-pcb, so i decided to show it off with some extra leds.
You can choose between blue/red or both. The panel also holds a USB fast charger, rocker switches, volt displays and
a custom build indicator panel.

I replaced the FUSE text with the ROG logo>

Here a short clip of the desk>

xeromist
I'll admit, I'm a little jealous of the tools you have.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I'll admit, I'm a little jealous of the tools you have.

Thank you. I love makita 🙂

Other then that....yea, my tools i collected over many years. I even got a plasma cutter :cool:

But i also do car projects...so thats the reason i have many tools. Check my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/blade00021/videos

Here some update pictures on the desk.
Enjoy!

xeromist
That's kind of interesting with the inverted consoles. I don't think I would have considered that.

Must be nice to have everything in a useable state even if you've got more to do.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…