cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Acrylic Cases

Lokiey
Level 7
Ok i wanted to put a question out there to all our mod men/women and hardcore builders a question and see what everyone has to say. Ok so years ago we had danger den and then the finally closed there doors and stopped selling cases to the public unfortunately and they weren't configurable. Well my question is what would you guys think if you could get something even more bad ass and have it completely configured and custom tailored to your desire? This means everything from bay placement, hard drive placement the works and have custom etchings on the side or themed? Im looking for everyone's feed back from the builders,mod masters and people tired if steal cases they have to mod instead of having it built that way for them in colored acrylic.

Best Reguards
Lokiey
Warped Vision PC
11 REPLIES 11

10upn2down
Level 7
Thought I would jump back in on this one, TO THE PERSON STARTING A BUSINESS making cases....go for it. Capitalize is a great thing, not to many holes or cutouts cause all you will see is dust of dust filters. The desk is not the one you mention, way before that came out but, same concept. I had a couple laser cut sides and a top made. Lots of dust then when I put filters in case looked like crap. IMO

GOOD LUCK

10upn2down wrote:
Thought I would jump back in on this one, TO THE PERSON STARTING A BUSINESS making cases....go for it. Capitalize is a great thing, not to many holes or cutouts cause all you will see is dust of dust filters. The desk is not the one you mention, way before that came out but, same concept. I had a couple laser cut sides and a top made. Lots of dust then when I put filters in case looked like crap. IMO

GOOD LUCK

Well we will be building complete systems, the cases are just the draw to buying a complete system as that's the display case if you will. I have also thought about the dust factor and alot of the major design looks will be etched not cut out on the case. This way the only holes we will have will be from the vent holes in the case. I would also recommend people keep there case off the floor where it pulls up alot of the dust into the computer. I will be starting a build log in the next few weeks for the premier build for warped vision pc and you will see us you etching more then cut outs and you guys can tell me what you think.