cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Mod Help needed

brkkab123
Level 7
I was wondering if someone here on the forum could help me out.
I just built a new pc a few weeks ago and was wondering if someone here could make a red & silver ROG emblem for me for my NZXT Phantom 820 case's front panel door that hides my optical drives.
I'm willing to pay for it, but I don't want it until the first week of October, as my funds are tied up until then.
I still have a few upgrades to get first and I also have to get my dogs leg operated on.
The person I rescued my dog from used to mistreat him. He kicked his leg and apparently he needs the knee area of his back leg surgically repaired.
I'm on Social Security Disability, so it takes a while for me to have enough money for the operation.
As far as the pc upgrades I have left, I want to get a Sapphire NITRO+ RX 480 8GB OC video card (September) and some red led fans for my case (2 200mm., 4 140mm. and 4 120mm.)
PC Specs:
Mobo: Asus Maximus VIII Hero
CPU: Intel 6600K
Heatsink: Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 in push/pull exhaust
RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 32GBs
M.2 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (Windows 10 Pro, Programs and newer games)
SSD: Intel 530 Series 480GB (Older Games)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3.0TB (Data)
DVD-RW: LiteON iHAS324
Blu-Ray RE: LiteON iHBS212
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2
Monitor: LG 25UM58-P
Keyboard: Logitech (cheap PS2)
Mouse: Microsoft (cheap USB 2.0)
Backup Drive: Seagate Backup Desk 3.0TB
Speakers: Logitech X-530 5.1
Webcam: Logitech C615 HD Webcam
Headphones w/Mic: Logitech ( old 2009 era version)
2 REPLIES 2

Ntwlf
Level 12
Hi brkkab123,

If a decal is what your looking for, here's a link to an ebay store which offers the ROG logo in various designs and sizes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Republic-of-Gamers-Sticker-RoG-Logo-Vinyl-Decal-Various-Sizes-Colors-/171967...

Thanks just what I was looking for. QUOTE=Ntwlf;602308]Hi brkkab123,

If a decal is what your looking for, here's a link to an ebay store which offers the ROG logo in various designs and sizes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Republic-of-Gamers-Sticker-RoG-Logo-Vinyl-Decal-Various-Sizes-Colors-/171967...