cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Build Log] Custom PC (Computer inside Desk) #ProjectD

droman
Level 7
I just want to share my current Project called #ProjectD. I’m currently building a custom PC (Computer inside desk). For now I just finish the exterior part as shown in the Picture. I’m now in the Second phase which is Interior/Designing Phase. Sorry for my bad English not my native language. Cheers! (:

13 REPLIES 13

HiVizMan
Level 40
Incredible amount of work and effort, respect dude.

Really cool.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

jimsond
Level 9
Very nice!!! how many hrs do you have in it??
Corsair D900 Custon water cooled!

ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREMIMG
i7-5930K Haswell-E 6-Core
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000
2- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 TI Hydro Copper Signature
EVGA 120-G2-1600-X1 1600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
2- Swiftech MCP655 pumps & Bitspower BP-2D5TOPP-BK Dual D5 Mod Top
2- OCZ Technology 256GB Vector Series SATA 6.0 GB
2- XSPC Quad-Fan Radiator & 2- XSPC Dual-Fan Radiator

deblow
Level 9
Hmm, A little cheeky not to give credit when the whole thing is a copy of mine, im sure you was messaging me like many others asking for help too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAJGTxE2Fs

deblow wrote:
Hmm, A little cheeky not to give credit when the whole thing is a copy of mine, im sure you was messaging me like many others asking for help too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAJGTxE2Fs

Hi Sir I'm really sorry for about posting it on different forums and not putting credits on you. This thread have been inactive for 1 year as i been saving money on its hardware and now I was able to bought most of the hardware and finally will do a video about it and give you credit. I thank you again for granting me to used the layout/design of it and I'm guilty of not giving you credit on every post in forums. hope you can forgive me sir sorry.