cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG MicroATX Monster

Bozzified
Level 7
I've been building monster ATX computers for years but as I grew older and want to have a workstation for work and occasional quality gaming I've decided to go small this time around. Wanted to keep things clean.

ASUS plays a big role in this build.. Everything I could get from ASUS I did.. however I'm really sad that the new ROG Keyboard and ROG Gladius mouse are still not out, including the ROG 27" Display.

I was a bit disappointed that the new ROG monitors are TN panel based and while I would have waited I do graphics design and coding and stuff and I really benefit from an IPS display. So I ended up getting two ASUS PB27Qs which are fantastic.

The build:
i7 4930k 6-core Ivy Bridge
ASUS Rampage IV Gene X79 microATX
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz
Corsair RM850 (full modular)
ASUS GTX 780 Poseidon 3gb
Corsair H100i Water Cooling (with Cougar silent fans)
2x Samsung 840 EVO 256gb in RAID0 (OSX system)
Samsung 840 512gb (Windows 8.1 system)
2TB Hybrid HDD/SSD 7200rpm (projects/cloud storage as I upgraded my NAS device as Time Machine/Backup with 4x4TB drives so no need for more storage in the machine)
ASUS OC Panel
Stunningly beautiful brushed aluminum Lian Li PC-V360B (miniATX case)
2x ASUS PB27Q 27" PLS 2560x1440 displays
Keyboard: Will have to go with Corsair K70 with blue switches on this
Mouse: Razer Black Mamba (red hue) - I would kill if I could get ASUS Gladius ROG right now and keyboard but I'll have to pick it up when it is finally released. Does anyone know when they will be available for purchase?

A quick

Just so you get an idea how cool the little Lian Li case will be with this stuff (all black components - matte with red lights)

Will post more as I build but wanted to share as I'm very excited.
20 REPLIES 20

Evolist_ua
Level 7
very nice, but I would have painted the inside
Sorry for my English)