cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Helios case fans issue!

omxiip
Level 7
Hi all,
I have asus strix helios case which comes with 4 fans, is there any way to control the fans by using a software?
It is only controllable by the button on the top of the case!

thanks
2 REPLIES 2

skyhopper01
Level 9
In the stock config, the only way is to control them via the Controller at the front. You could technically plug them into your motherboard, but you would need 4 DC headers. You could also plug them into the PWM fan headers on your motherboard, but this will force the fans to run at 100 percent. I am actually going to be replacing all of my case fans in the Helios to Noctua Industrial pwm fans for maximum control. In order to do this I will need a fan controller hub. Hope this helps.

skyhopper01 wrote:
In the stock config, the only way is to control them via the Controller at the front. You could technically plug them into your motherboard, but you would need 4 DC headers. You could also plug them into the PWM fan headers on your motherboard, but this will force the fans to run at 100 percent. I am actually going to be replacing all of my case fans in the Helios to Noctua Industrial pwm fans for maximum control. In order to do this I will need a fan controller hub. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info .. I got Corsair commander pro to control the fans.