cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me TUF GAMING CASE GT 501 LED

Kalash1
Level 7

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the TUF Gaming GT501 case and I'm having trouble configuring it with Aura Sync. Despite following the instructions, I can't seem to get the RGB lighting to sync up properly. I've checked my motherboard compatibility, updated Aura Sync to the latest version, and ensured all the wiring is correct. Still, the issue persists.

Has anyone else faced similar problems with the GT501 case and Aura Sync? If so, how did you resolve it? I'm open to any suggestions or troubleshooting tips. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Hizes
Level 8

I have not had any particular problems with that case, but as a technician I could give you a couple of tips that can help you, check the cable that it does not have any bumps or scratches, if you have a multimeter, check the current continuity in the rgb splitter, try connecting another rgb accessory to the port and see if it works properly.

Another thing that I have had problems with, check in Armory Crate in the devices section and then on the motherboard that you have selected the correct version of rgb, gen1 or gen2, that can cause problems and not control the rgb well.

Hope this help 🙂