Fixed low frequency service crash issue
Fixed G-Skill DRAM Aura Sync issue
Fixed Smart Mode bug
Optimized component update process & Fix update fail issues
Enhanced GUI layout and UI interactive behavior

Newly support models:
[Mouse] TUF GAMING MOUSE X KIMETSU NO YAIBA

IM2OTAKU4U wrote:
Same here. Trident Z Neo showing up fine in Armoury Crate, but won't show up in Aura Creator. Well...at random I will actually get an update in Aura Creator for the memory kit, but if I restart the system or shutdown for the night, the update disappears into the ether. Really frustrating.

Unfortunately, it seems that nobody cares about all the issues. At least, it's only with Aura Creator and Trident Z for me.
But when I see all the issues with Armory Crate on the other topic, I can tell that I'm lucky that's only this...

Still, it's a shame from Asus. Don't understand how something that worked before can't be easily fix with a small update...

GObonzo
Level 8
re-installing latest Aura Creator resulted in an update within Armoury Crate regarding my aRGB headers which had been previously unrecognized by the last few versions of the software.
now all devices' LEDs are functioning as they should.

had to recreate my Aura Creator profiles to include the now re-recognized LEDs but all is working good again.

ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming | i7-11700K \ ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 | G.Skill TridentZ 3466 CL14 32GB | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti | M2: 960GB \ SSDs: 5TB \ HDs: 16TB | Super Flower Leadex III 850w | Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout \ 5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Xbox One S Gamepad | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 | Anker Soundcore Life Q20 | 34" Alienware AW3420DW \ 55" LG CX OLED | Windows 10 Pro x64

Some new updates, but still not fix the Gskill ram issue. :mad:

doudididoune wrote:
some new updates, but still not fix the gskill ram issue. :mad:

i have a zenith ii extreme alpha and i also have the same issue with everything works in armoury crate, but g-skill ram does not get detected in aura creator, its more of a hit or miss, please fix this as its truly cumbersome to have to fiddle with reboots and reinstall software just to get it to detect once and then looses detection all in aura creator """please fix""" this mb is top of the line, please fix

AJLWalton wrote:
i have a zenith ii extreme alpha and i also have the same issue with everything works in armoury crate, but g-skill ram does not get detected in aura creator, its more of a hit or miss, please fix this as its truly cumbersome to have to fiddle with reboots and reinstall software just to get it to detect once and then looses detection all in aura creator """please fix""" this mb is top of the line, please fix

Seems that any Trident Z and Crucial RGB memories have the same issue. Hope Asus will fix this as fast as possible. It worked just fine before the last update of Armoury Crate.

Psycrow
Level 11
G skill ram is not detected in Armoury creator but works in crate with preinstalled effects.
Plz fix G skill ram not detected in components list. How can i help fix this ?! I want my ram t show up on that list.
Also even if i got a gigabyte 3080 ti then i would love or even pay to have this also detected in creator and crate !

Ram types
Model-nr.: F4-3600C14Q-32GTESA
Royal trident Z 3600 mhz 32 gb 4 x 8modules

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejonchx34y2zai5/Log_20220215.logE?dl=0
Log file

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.43.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.29
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
ENE_MousePad_HAL 1.0.1.8
ENE_X-JMI_HAL 1.0.8.0
ENE_X_AIC_HAL 1.0.4.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Udgave Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installeret d. ‎20-‎11-‎2021
Operativsystemets build 19044.1526
Visning Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

harrypotterrrr
Level 7
I could only light up the left RAM, but the right one seems flickering and something wrong with it. I change the physical position of two ram, and found they are all good which means that RGB light is not bad and this is a software problem. Whenever I open the Armoury Crate software, the light of the right ram goes wrong again.. Could you please help me with this situation?

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Core service update:
Armoury Crate Service v4.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.2.8
ROG Live Service v1.2.18.0
AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.18
AuraLayerManager(AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.18

New features
Enable configurable multiple device support
Compatible with Windows 11

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
Fixed system suspend/resume lighting effect frozen issue
Fixed low frequency service crash issue
Fixed G-Skill DRAM Aura Sync issue
Fixed Smart Mode bug
Optimized component update process & Fix update fail issues
Enhanced GUI layout and UI interactive behavior

Newly support models:
[Mouse] TUF GAMING MOUSE X KIMETSU NO YAIBA

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Just a heads-up, I have noticed several people experiencing issues with G.Skill memory and Aura Creator. The good news is that an update to resolve this issue is currently under testing and expected to be released in the next week or two. Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Just a heads-up, I have noticed several people experiencing issues with G.Skill memory and Aura Creator. The good news is that an update to resolve this issue is currently under testing and expected to be released in the next week or two. Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally ! That's a great news ! Thanks to keep in touch with us !

Well, lot of people here gonna be happy to hear this ! Just have to wait now. :cool:

Again, thanks for your feedback ! 😄

MasterC@ROG wrote:

Any update as to when we should be seeing this? I posted a comment in the Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 post originally about my GSKILL Trident Z Neo not showing up in Aura Creator....there was an memory kit update in Aura Creator the last time I installed it last month, however after I would shut down or reboot windows, the update would disappear. I just hope this is corrected in this upcoming update.