Fixed system suspend/resume lighting effect frozen issue
Fixed low frequency service crash issue
Fixed G-Skill DRAM Aura Sync issue
Fixed Smart Mode bug
Optimized component update process & Fix update fail issues
Enhanced GUI layout and UI interactive behavior

Newly support models:
[Mouse] TUF GAMING MOUSE X KIMETSU NO YAIBA

Similar problem to a lot of other people.

I have a ROG Strix LC240 AIO CPU cooler, and since this update the RGB on the pump face won't work with any custom settings, but the RGB in the fans attached to it work just fine.

Works just fine with the "Basic Effects" from Armory Crate, but any "Advanced Effects" will not show, despite it being visible and selectable in Aura Creator.

There does also seem to be a whole new Addressable LED Strip that didn't exist before this update.

Any help appreciated.

Brexxor wrote:

I have a ROG Strix LC240 AIO CPU cooler, and since this update the RGB on the pump face won't work with any custom settings, but the RGB in the fans attached to it work just fine.

Works just fine with the "Basic Effects" from Armory Crate, but any "Advanced Effects" will not show, despite it being visible and selectable in Aura Creator.

There does also seem to be a whole new Addressable LED Strip that didn't exist before this update.

Any help appreciated.

the same problem as you

I contacted with the customer service a few days ago, they send a mail to me and told me to check my USB cable. You know it wont't be useful at all

So I didn't contact with them anymore

maybe someday they will fix it

I have a similar problem:
In Amoury Crate i can find and configure a device (Asus ROG SWIFT PG32UQ) under "Aura Sync" -> "Sync Devices", while I can't see it in Aura Creator.

Brexxor wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Same problem here on Asus Rog Strix LC 360 RGB white.

Aura Creator version: 3.2.4
MB: Z690 Maximus Formula

Recently I purchased a ROG PG32UQ monitor.
Although there's aura sync support for big LED logo at the back,
there's no Aura Creator nor Aura Kit support for it.
AUSU Please

toby850817 wrote:
Same problem here on Asus Rog Strix LC 360 RGB white.

Aura Creator version: 3.2.4
MB: Z690 Maximus Formula

Today the customer service sent a mail to me. I think they mean this problem will be fixed by the end of January.

Aura Creator 3.2.4 does not recognize my 4 sticks of Gskill Trident RGB ram, however Armory crate does... wtf is going on 😞

Add one more to the list of the latest update breaking Gskill Trident RGB in Aura Creator.

Also has anyone ever gotten the ROG Spotlight to work in aura creator.
Armory Create see's my spotlight and ram just fine.

Aura creator doesnt.

KidGixxer wrote:
Add one more to the list of the latest update breaking Gskill Trident RGB in Aura Creator.

Also has anyone ever gotten the ROG Spotlight to work in aura creator.
Armory Create see's my spotlight and ram just fine.

Aura creator doesnt.

Same here, no more Trident Z in Aura Creator since the last update of Armoury Crate, even if AC reconized them well. :mad:

Doudididoune wrote:
Same here, no more Trident Z in Aura Creator since the last update of Armoury Crate, even if AC reconized them well. :mad:

Same here. Trident Z Neo showing up fine in Armoury Crate, but won't show up in Aura Creator. Well...at random I will actually get an update in Aura Creator for the memory kit, but if I restart the system or shutdown for the night, the update disappears into the ether. Really frustrating.