Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA CREATOR V2.1.3.0 [Please report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Release Notes:

Amoury Crate Service v3.2.5 / Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4 + RLS v1.1.10.0 + LS v3.04.24

"Music" effect enhancement: Auto-detect audio output source
Bug fixes and UI enhancement

Newly support models:
Gundam series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS

mayershofer wrote:
So my ROG-STRIX-RTX2070 is found in the setting where I can update the parts, but not in the part of the Creator where I can add an effect to it.

https://imgur.com/1ORbp4D

https://imgur.com/Qdj43OQ

im having the same issue for a few days now! I bricked my pc trying to find the solution lmfao. even with a fresh reinstall of windows 10 and starting fresh & clean PC IM SILL HAVING THE SAME ISSUES!! asus fix yo ****

hopefully this is the right place for this since this only specifies the software...

so i just got a ASUS ROG Theta 7.1 Headset, everything on it works perfectly fine EXCEPT the Aura Sync stuff, namely noticed so far, the Music setting. the issue is that when any of the music choices are selected, it only flashes/lights/corresponds with sound only coming from the left side speakers and center speaker. bass and right side sounds does not light up the headset. when using the music option in the Armoury crate everything works fine. it's only the Aura Sync/Aura Effects part that don't work properly. everything is updated to the latest at the moment, at least... checking for updates in the apps says it's all updated.
the other part of the same issue is... if i am in armoury crate, under AURA Sync, and choose Music under basic affects, if the style "Audio Spectrum" is selected. the same issue as above happens BUT also, only the right earcup lights up. the left one has no lighting. i've tested different affects and colors and such of that nature, nothing seems to have fixed this. if i use Armoury Crate's ROG THETA 7.1 music RGB setting, it works perfectly fine except i cant change the colors so i'm stuck with i guess rainbow or color cycle or what ever is the setting is in that since it can't be edited.
Aura Creator 2.2.5
ASUS HAL Central 30310309
AURA Kit 20200817
Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0
Device Kit 2.0.2.3

Hi, I'm trying to connect my router to aura sync but i can't find it. The only possibility to change my routeur rgb is to login on the website, but there i can't control the brightness neither use all the spectrum colours.

Hello i am a owner of a crosshair hero 6.
I own a G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 kit
I also have a ROG claymore and a pugio as peripherals.
As a screen i own the ASUS ROG PG27VQ
I also have a led strip connected to the motherboard
I initially used aura syn and rog armoury to manage the settings and lighting.
All those peripherals were detected and worked fine.
Along the year and updates of BIOS, windows and the software i lost the detection of my ram , monitor and led stripe.
I have just updated to the latest bios , done a clean install of windows 10 pro , installed all chipset and drivers form asus and also updated my system.
I regret to report that the issue is not been resolved with the aura creator.

Hi,

The keyboard RGB turns off just within 1 minute if no activity is performed. I have set the display to turn off after 5 minutes and sleep to 15 minutes. I have installed/reinstalled the Aura and Armoury crate. Troubleshooting also gives nothing. Updated windows to the latest.

Any help is much appreciated.

Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 - G532LW
BIOS 314

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.16.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.06
Armoury Crate service 4.1.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.1.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.17
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

Hi, so the RGB keyboard and the light bar stop working after turning off my laptop, and each time to use the aura I need to uninstall and install aura creator to use it , I have a G731GV .

Hey there,

I'm planning to buy an AMD processor. A friend of mine has advised me about Bitsync Digital. Can anyone please give me some review about it?

Thanks

MJr418 wrote:
Aura Creator doesn't apply lighting effects and get Error, still persist even after restart. ( see attachment )

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.69.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

I Have Exact same problem, by disable armourycrate services (from services) and aura start working again... also restarting armoury (not disabling it) sometimes fix fn key like fn arrow up/down (to change backlight brightness) and armoury button

MorganH76
Level 7
for me 2.1.3 stops controlling the LEDs once i exit SteamVR. I am using a HP Reverb G2, so its also running Windows Mixed Reality at the time, but when i exit a game it goes back to the default rainbow pattern until I reboot the system. I can open the software when this happens, but it has no effect over the LEDs until the system is rebooted.

UPDATE - I have been testing some more and Assetto Corsa does not do this in SteamVR, yet American Truck sim does it every time.

Most of the effects for the Strix 3080 are still broken for me. Almost all just revert to colour cycle. There is no way to get multiple colours (rainbow) working with custom colours.