cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator feature requests: RGB Ram Support + Individual RGB/ARGB Header Control

DjRavix
Level 10
Since A lot of people already complain about there RAM not showing up in Aura Creator I think its a good time to just make a request for this
It actually does not make sense to me why this is not yet supported since Armory Crate is able to support various brands of memory with RGB Control

Also adding in the request for individual header support since Aura creator is able to let different components do different things
it came as a surprise to me that there was only one "RGB strip" showing under PC Components while there are different headers on the board

the exclusion of these things makes me wonder why Aura Creator even exists and if putting more color control into Armory Crate
Like selection of individual color in Rainbow effect

For those that are going to tell me to use Corsair iCue for this ... please remember that iCue is not able to Control the ARGB Headers

I hope there are some people that agree with me on this
So Let us be heard !!!
ASUS Maximus 13 Extreme
Intel i9 11900K
Corsair Dominater Platinum RGB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
2 X Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Corsair AX1200I
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
XSPC RX480 + XSPC RS280
4 X Corsair SP120 PWM OEM Fans
2 X Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM
2 X Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap
2 X Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap
1 X Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
28 REPLIES 28

Cheeseburger wrote:
Yes, I had that update too but I cannot see my memory (it is the same as yours). I had look all the dashboard wich is really big, at 25% zoom is more than 6 times what it is showed on screen.
The menu shows only 2 items.
Do you have the Corsair plug in installed?
I´m showing what I got from Aura Creator

Corsair Plugin installed but not Enabled
RAMs should available in Armoury Crate too and you can control it from there with lighting effects, am using latest Version of ICUE 4.1.1

If its not showing in Armoury, Maybe software problem and need fresh install.

I can't get memories showing on Aura, I saw somewhere that it is necessary to remove all Aura and Crate services, install the plugin on Icue and then reinstall everything; I did it and nothing happened. :(:(

The memories are: CMW16GX4M2C3200C16-TUF

Cheeseburger wrote:
I can't get memories showing on Aura, I saw somewhere that it is necessary to remove all Aura and Crate services, install the plugin on Icue and then reinstall everything; I did it and nothing happened. :(:(

The memories are: CMW16GX4M2C3200C16-TUF

Did you install the plugin for Aura support from the Corsair website ???
If you need to reinstall I recommend to install that Plugin before installing any of Asus there Aura Software
Also use the uninstall utility that Asus has to remove Armory Crate
You might also want to try by first installing iCue 3.x as this allows you to turn the software control on
Remove any running Effects for the memory in software mode as this might also conflict
ASUS Maximus 13 Extreme
Intel i9 11900K
Corsair Dominater Platinum RGB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
2 X Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Corsair AX1200I
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
XSPC RX480 + XSPC RS280
4 X Corsair SP120 PWM OEM Fans
2 X Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM
2 X Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap
2 X Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap
1 X Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap

DjRavix wrote:
Did you install the plugin for Aura support from the Corsair website ???
If you need to reinstall I recommend to install that Plugin before installing any of Asus there Aura Software
Also use the uninstall utility that Asus has to remove Armory Crate
You might also want to try by first installing iCue 3.x as this allows you to turn the software control on
Remove any running Effects for the memory in software mode as this might also conflict

Yes, I did get the plugin from Corsair website.

I might try to do a fresh install because I had reinstall everything the same way as you said and it keep not showing memories on Aura.

Finally I got the memories to work.
I found this procedure:
https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035656371-Enable-Aura-Sync-control-for-your-Corsair-RG...

The thing was that you need to install the plugin first.

Now, the bad thing is that aura does not allow me to mix 2 effects on the led strip.

Has there been any updates on this? My aura creator seems to have "lost" my ARGB headers as well. Anything that I made prior works with it but I can't detect anything aside from the mobo lights and the normal rgb headers.

Armoury crate can see them but it's not transferring to the aura creator.

Any idea? thinking of reinstalling aura creator atm.

*EDIT - After reinstalling, it detected my ram but no go on the ARGB header*

Same here, ARGB on Crate but not on Aura Creator. I tried clean install, update BIOS, switch ports...

NokturnalDemon
Level 7
DjRavix wrote:
Also adding in the request for individual header support since Aura creator is able to let different components do different things
it came as a surprise to me that there was only one "RGB strip" showing under PC Components while there are different headers on the board

I first, second, third and beyond this feature request. I have the Lian Li Lancool II case with ARGB strip for side panel, as well as the Lian Li Unifans w/ hub. I would love if we could adjust our lighting per header rather than both headers being in the same zone.

Edit: As a side note, I'm having no issues with Armory Crate/Aura Creator detecting my G Skill RAM. Even after the most recent update, although the update broke all of my lighting exports. Frustrating, but gave me a reason to go back, redo and tweak it to make it better than what it was before.

Cheeseburger
Level 8
The last update seems to solve almost everything, I got memories working (with some trick) and the argb headers are independent now.
You need to do some things to use your previous setup for leds to get all of them recognized, and voilá.. all of them work nice!