cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst mistake ever made in my life

MROOD
Level 9
So I have the complete corsair eco system, I mean everything, 17 different devices/components

Because I have an Asus PSU and an Asus 4k monitor and a Asus strix mobo I thought im gonna take the jump and prep myself the ROG eco system

I dont use Amroury crate, bad experience previously, I use Aura, old version, works for me.

So I bought Asus mouse, keyboard, RGB mousepad, battleus, Headphone stand, throne, GPU holder, |ROG eye, rog AIO cooler

SO i spend 5 hours setting it up, everything goes perfect, start up PC, i immediately get a notice to install Amoury crate, I ignore and download the latest version manually.

All installed and jesus christ, this software is SO BAD! crashing PC freezing PC

I NEVER HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY BUILD, IT PERFECT

So I remove icue and Aura, USE THE UNINSTALLER TO REMOVE AMOURY CRATE

Reinstall and jesus christ

it doesnt start up, when it does it doesnt work, doesnt recognise all the ROG peripherals I have

the rgb option are so poor compared to ICUE

its BAD, ROGs software is absolutely TERRIBLE, the worst Ive seen.

Im not gonna bother with trying to fix, I had this issue 4 years ago and its not improved

so, I re-box everything I bought, reconnect my corsair eco system peripherals, 2 hours, install icue, BAM, works beautifully

THIS TIME I WILL NEVER BUY AN ASUS PERIPHIAL AGAIN, their software is so petty so primitive, I just cannot fathom how their hardware is decently good yet their software is so poor, basic and broken!

Anyways, all the ROG products ive bought is going back for a full refund.

I still have an Asus AX router which works fine, but Armoury Crate is the worst thing EVA!

never again....
0 REPLIES 0