cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10/11 cannot sleep w/ AC installed! ASUS! Please fix Armory Crate?!

sdmf74
Level 11
This has been an ongoing issue w/ Asus Armory Crate for over a year! It happens on windows 10 & 11. I have tried ALL of the usual things that windows does that can cause the PC to not go to sleep but all of that is pointless anyway cause I have demonstrated time and time again that by uninstalling Armory crate the PC immediately goes to sleep 100% of the time. Reinstall AC & immediately the PC will NOT enter sleep.

Why is this so hard for the developers at Asus. They keep adding endless useless additions to AC almost weekly but cannot fix a an issue that breaks a basic function of windows?

I have fast startup and hibernation disabled, just wanting to use basic sleep function.

There is thread after thread on the interwebs about this issue and JJ has been informed several times & just claims that we don't know what we are doing. As if something else is causing it.. They either don't care or are in denial.... or both.

I have reported this issue several times. I would prefer to not have to uninstall Armory crate & have my PC look like a stupid rainbow.

If anyone has found a setting to change (doubt it) or a file to delete or any other way to resolve this sleep issue that is plaguing laptop & desktop users alike please share?
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA
3 REPLIES 3

Jimbo93
Level 12
Zero problems with sleep on my system.

Jimbo93 wrote:
Zero problems with sleep on my system.

Good for you but I don't remember doing a poll
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

the problem you describe is not a known issue with software. All signs seem to point to a specific issue with your system configuration.