cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download AI Suite 3 Complete

Ryuuji
Level 8
I did a clean Install of Windows 10 with the new big update.

I wanted to install Ai Suite for my Code X but in the downloaded version there is only Digi 5 included.

Version 1.05.14
2018/02/01146.47 MBytes
Dual Intelligent Processors 5
Fix compatibility issue with the latest Windows updates. Dual Intelligent Processors 5 update v1.05.14 patches an issue that resulted in the Windows power plan being forced to “balanced". Note that this patched build only includes the DIP5 utility, it does not include other utilities in AI Suite 3.
- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.14

Where are the other utilities to download?.

i tried the:

Version 3.00.13
2018/01/16146.47 MBytes
ASUS AI Suite 3
Fix compatibility issue between the latest Windows 10 update KB4056892.

- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.13

But it also only has Digi 5 no other utilites.

I wanted to update my UEFI with the EZ-Updater but I can't.
14 REPLIES 14

katlani wrote:
for some weird reason ASUS does not make cumulative packages for AI Suite, rather release cardinal sub components individually (DIP, mostly), and what you have to do is take the older but latest commutative package your motherboard has to offer on it's page and install the latest DIP on top.. which will actually simply upgrade this sub component.

If you only have DIP on your motherboard page, perhaps you can use a package from a similar one..

Ummm ... I'm going to defer further comment.

But I will say this ... try and find V3.00.16. I've seen no demonstration that a bump in Easy Update rolls an associated app like AI Suite at the version control level.

YourMainDude wrote:
Ummm ... I'm going to defer further comment.

But I will say this ... try and find V3.00.16. I've seen no demonstration that a bump in Easy Update rolls an associated app like AI Suite at the version control level.

same CH6

Emmily wrote:
same CH6

vote in the current poll running for AI suite 3 hopefully someone may take notice and actually do something about this

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103124-Does-AISuite-3-Work-for-you

TheInfidel
Level 7
What is this hot garbage STILL NOT FIXED . I go to STRIX Z370 F gaming downloads and download what is labeled AI SUITE 3 and not PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE OR CUMULATIVE and it only contains EZ UPDATE ..wtf ... ASUS your software support is the bloody nightmare.

JustinThyme
Level 13
I cant speak for all but the version on the R6E page seems to be complete. I just downloaded it and browsed around a bit and seems complete. Im just not confident enough in it to actually use it after having disastrous consequences with it on an M8E. Bricked it. Thats been some time ago but Im doubly not sure when my R6E is out of warranty. Ie been using an Aquaero for pump and fan control for quite some time. No bugs and it works. My only interest would be the OC tools to save from having to do it from the BIOS.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein