cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update

1mluer
Level 11
LiveDash_1.05.03
please update 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update before installing software

I don't see where to get this ? 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update

what am I missing ?
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
8,886 Views
17 REPLIES 17

Nomad1977 wrote:
For the last 4 days I have been trying to make all the functions of AIO together with LED RGB and I have to study - how it works in general in order. To understand why it does not work, LOL ) The clean windows image made by Acronis greatly accelerates this process )))


thanks for the advance. I get the aio yesterday. i will try the install with my current stuff and take 1 step at the time.

Codexi 9900k
Bios 1005
Mei 1914.12.0.1256
chipset 10.1.17968.8131
Aura 1.07.60 (aura service 3.03.40)
Ai Suite 3.00.51
All my gear is Razer (sorry asus) 1080tiOC Strix.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Nomad1977 wrote:
Hello! I found! :cool: This update is only for:

PRIME X299-DELUXE
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
ROG ZENITH EXTREME
ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING
ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING
ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING
WS C422 PRO_SE
WS X299 PRO
WS X299 PRO_SE
WS X299 SAGE
80825



Booooooooooo it says it doen't support this model when I try to install it. I have Maximus XI APEX
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
Booooooooooo it says it doen't support this model when I try to install it. I have Maximus XI APEX


not good. the control and apps are so slow deployd these has to be change. where are going to have z390 for more time unless the....

I have to tangle these asap in order to avoid a exchange to the store. since there is no pump control or read out on dash by itself.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 12
i manage to make the aura work. well sort off. is loading. but the update in firmware is needed across all boards. i came across a bug, when you select like flash and dash and then another selection from the middle. the seleccion get stuck. does not change. I manage to reset the computer and force a single color and was fix.

i do not use the aura much. since i am installing the aio 36o today i needed that these is working.

a formulaxi and 360 aio will be here next friday to replicate the installation and see of the same. Here is what can be happening, but i will check as soon the aio is in. livedash and aura app carry the same files. the app is design to be use on non asus boards. that can be making some errors. since there are duplicate files.

Now. all asus apps, live dash, armory and aura, and audio, works together and stand alone. i will add the cooler today and see if my ideas are correct or not.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
i manage to make the aura work. well sort off. is loading. but the update in firmware is needed across all boards. i came across a bug, when you select like flash and dash and then another selection from the middle. the seleccion get stuck. does not change. I manage to reset the computer and force a single color and was fix.

i do not use the aura much. since i am installing the aio 36o today i needed that these is working.

a formulaxi and 360 aio will be here next friday to replicate the installation and see of the same. Here is what can be happening, but i will check as soon the aio is in. livedash and aura app carry the same files. the app is design to be use on non asus boards. that can be making some errors. since there are duplicate files.

Now. all asus apps, live dash, armory and aura, and audio, works together and stand alone. i will add the cooler today and see if my ideas are correct or not.


I finally forced to work together Aura, LiveDash and AI Suite for my Maximus IX Hero and write micro-MAN 🙂 I don’t know if this will work with other Mobo, but with Maxim IX Hero works exactly :cool:

Nomad1977 wrote:
I finally forced to work together Aura, LiveDash and AI Suite for my Maximus IX Hero and write micro-MAN 🙂 I don’t know if this will work with other Mobo, but with Maxim IX Hero works exactly :cool:


good!!!!!!! I will try another board these week with the same configuration that i have. and double test. all my note. I believe that asus, for asus users, has to unified the app. that reduce the use of many auras. the creator project, is a good start and will be available on x570 but these as to be unified to avoid the huge errors.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

klepp0906
Level 7
anyone have the most recent versions (behind this hot mess) that they can upload somewhere for me?

Naturally asus software blew up my pc.

I was humming along fine with previous versions, saw the updates - installed them and live dash wouldnt work. Now i try to uninstall it but it wont let me. gives me some catastrophic error lol. Good times.

hoping I can use the older version to install over top.

klepp0906 wrote:
anyone have the most recent versions (behind this hot mess) that they can upload somewhere for me?

Naturally asus software blew up my pc.

I was humming along fine with previous versions, saw the updates - installed them and live dash wouldnt work. Now i try to uninstall it but it wont let me. gives me some catastrophic error lol. Good times.

hoping I can use the older version to install over top.


Man you are screwed now 🙂 Once you get a taste of the faulty ASUS software it's like getting herpies, it stays with you for life..
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!