cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does ASUS FC Notification do, and can I remove it ?

marcusob72
Level 9

AsusFCNotification has been popping up with its ITE TODO icon for the last year, and looking at its description, I cant make out what on earth this does.

TODO: <檔案說明>ITE Gen2x2 Flash Tool

So can I remove it, and what does it do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

veileddesign
Level 7

Holy ******, I get to be helpful for once. It's going to make you mad  when I tell you. That is for the pop up that tells you are fast charging.  Plug something that is PD compatible into you PD type C Port,  and a little teal window will pop up and say you are fast charging. I just disabled it from my start up applications, incase I needed to be reminded that  I can super-fast charge my phone. It still fast charges just no pop up. 

Sent From the Mothership
i9 13900ks 6.0Mhz
ProArt Z790
RTX 4080
32G DDR5
4TB PCIE GEN 4
DeepCool LT520

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

veileddesign
Level 7

Holy ******, I get to be helpful for once. It's going to make you mad  when I tell you. That is for the pop up that tells you are fast charging.  Plug something that is PD compatible into you PD type C Port,  and a little teal window will pop up and say you are fast charging. I just disabled it from my start up applications, incase I needed to be reminded that  I can super-fast charge my phone. It still fast charges just no pop up. 

Sent From the Mothership
i9 13900ks 6.0Mhz
ProArt Z790
RTX 4080
32G DDR5
4TB PCIE GEN 4
DeepCool LT520

@veileddesign Thanks for the explanation.