cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update the Drivers ,,,

dmz0427
Level 7
Asus and the lack of common sense ,,, what the hell is wrong with you blanking morons at Asus

I have the MAXIMUS VI HERO first you morons took over a year to resolve the clock stopping issue , well you got it half right , no it just looses time ( NO IT IS NOT THE BATTERY)

you morons do not keep the drivers updated ,,,,,,,, Intel has released numerous chipset, RST, USB 3.0, and management engine , driver and you as*holes still have original released drivers on the driver page for this Mobo,,, what the hell is wrong with you Morons,,, we all pay good money for your Mobo and support ,,,,, and get blanking junk and no or very little support,,, and all your dumb ass phone jockeys want to do is RMA ,,,, stick the RMA up your as*,,,,,

this is the only warning you will get ,,,,

you dumb asses better get ALL THE BLANKING DRIVERS UPDATED TO DATE , I MEAN ALL EVERY SINGLE ONE,,, OR WE WILL BE HAVEING SOME LEAGLE PROBLEMS ,,,

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL REGUARDING ASS-SUS CONDUCT AND , THE LACK OF SUPPORT,,,
THEY WANT ME TO GO AHEAD AND FINISH FILING THE COMPLAINT ,,, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WANT TO HANG ASUS,,, THEY HAVE HAD HUNDREDS OF CALLS ,,,, REGUARDING YOUR LACK OF SUOPPORT ,,, AND THE WAY YOU TREAT THE CUSTOMERS,,

GET THE FUC*EN DRIVERS UPDATED NOW ,,, DO WHAT YOU GOT OUR MONEY FOR,,,,

SIGN ,,, ASS-SUS HATER NOW ,,
10 REPLIES 10

ExtRemeOcD
Level 7
better learn to spell before you file anything, they will just laugh at you

dmz0427
Level 7
I am not worried about the spelling

the attorney general is very eager to hang these people,
as mention above they have had hundreds of complaints
regarding Ass-sus

but thanks for worrying about something as petty as a missed spelled word ,,,, I wish that is all I had to worry about

toronto699
Level 13
hmmm

First off, Asus, while it does have branches in North America, UK, ect, it is based outside the USA, so it isn't like the AG of the USA can shut down the whole company over the lack of driver updates.

Second, if you were to take this to the AG's office and IF they were willing to actually look at it, their first question would be "Why don't you return the motherboard if you do not like it?" ASUS is a private company and unless their products are deemed hazardous or illegal, there isn't much the AG is going to do. Poor product support is more along the lines of the Better Business Bureau. From what I understand the product works, but the updates are slow in coming. The AG won't touch that, it has better things to do with its time.

Third, while I understand your frustration, do you really think posting a threatening letter to an open forum is the best way to get ASUS to act? If, as you say, Intel and others release updates to their chipsets, then go there and download them. This is what I did with my Intel drivers for the LAN, chipset and 3.0 USB. A few google searches and some bookmarks and BOOM you are set.

Fourth, drivers are a tricky thing. Remember not everyone out there has the same computer components and configurations as you do. In order for ASUS to deem that they need to update drivers, enough people need to let them know that there is a problem with a particular motherboard and a particular driver. I'm sorry but a company is not going to update a driver for ONE person who is having issues, especially when doing so, it might impact 10,000 others. That being said, why don't you start a thread saying, "Who else is having issues with (insert problem here) and see if there are any others and maybe they have solutions or work arounds. This is what we have done with the GameFast software that is shutting down our internet networks.

Fifth, the AG just announced his resignation and a replacement has not been named. This replacement still has to be confirmed by the Senate so, don't hold your breath for a quick response.

Last, learn to play nice 🙂
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

hax0rmort
Level 11
Beautiful post Brighttail! I think the op made an ASS-US out of HIMSELF! 😉
-hax0rmort

MOBO - ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z
CPU - AMD FX-9370
RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400 MHz
SSD1 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB // Boot
SSD2 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB // Game
GPU1 - ASUS Radeon R9 290X
GPU2 - ASUS Radeon R9 290X
COOLER - Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler
PSU - Corsair RM Series 1000W Gold PSU
AUDIO - Creative Sound Blaster Z
CASE - NZXT H440 Red/Black
KEYBOARD - Corsair K95 RGB
MOUSE - SteelSeries Sensei
HEADSET - Logitech G430

dmz0427
Level 7
At HaxOrmort

NOT A BEAUTIFUL POST ,,,, PRETTY STUPID POST

At Brighttail

the AG office is already on top of this , as well as the better business

Intel released the drivers update for a reason, A company like Intel is not going to waste time on updating driver for NO REASON

yes I could go to Intel and get the driver update , How ever the MOBO Manufacture alters the driver to work correctly on their Boards,

Your response to the driver show how much you know about that

As far as for the new AG, this issue is being work on any how ,,, I have been corresponding almost every day

The bottom line here is that Asus needs to stop jerking the consumer around ,,, stop the blanking RMA , because the new board and software have the same issues

if you like haveing your money taken for junk then keep dealing with ASS-SUS , or get your head out of your ass,, instead of fighting people trying to get company's to do right, work with the people to get the company's to do right by the consumer

Grow up ,, and wake up smell the coffee

Praz
Level 13
Hello

If you would like to continue posting here please do so without being disrespectful to others and no more swear words. Thank you.

dmz0427
Level 7
Praz

I will stop, when others stop and Asssus gives the support we all paid for when we bought their junk,

What happen to you Assus you use to be good,,, now you are the worst around

respect is earned not given , when Assus starts respecting its customers then I will start giving the respect back ,

I did this post , to wake you up at Asus and to let you know you can not screw the consumer the way you (Assus) does

Sorry if you do not like the truth ,,, but Assus left me no other choice but to do it this way

Thank You

dmz0427 wrote:
Praz

I will stop, when others stop and Asssus gives the support we all paid for when we bought their junk,

What happen to you Assus you use to be good,,, now you are the worst around

respect is earned not given , when Assus starts respecting its customers then I will start giving the respect back ,

I did this post , to wake you up at Asus and to let you know you can not screw the consumer the way you (Assus) does

Sorry if you do not like the truth ,,, but Assus left me no other choice but to do it this way

Thank You

I'm sure ASUS thanks you for this input and I'm sure because of your attitude they will get right on this. In the end, haven't you heard you get more ants with honey instead of vinegar? That being said, one of the best things about living in a free market society is if you aren't satisfied with the product you have other options. You are also allowed free speech, but just as much as you have the right to express yourself, someone has the right to ignore you.

Toodles.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop