cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix Z270e Gaming led's are going totally black after update armory crate

Krizzer85
Level 7
Hey guys and girls 🙂

My Z270E Gaming motherboard has go totally black after i've updated it in Armory Crate and installed the new version of Armory Crate.

Armory Crate says this model is currently not supported when i'm going in to the settings site, my ram and my Rog Strix 1060 is lighting up just fine but not the motherboard it self, a RGB stripe and my coolmaster watercooler.

Other with this MB that have these problems????
1 REPLY 1

tony1979
Level 7
Krizzer85 wrote:
Hey guys and girls 🙂

My Z270E Gaming motherboard has go totally black after i've updated it in Armory Crate and installed the new version of Armory Crate.

Armory Crate says this model is currently not supported when i'm going in to the settings site, my ram and my Rog Strix 1060 is lighting up just fine but not the motherboard it self, a RGB stripe and my coolmaster watercooler.

Other with this MB that have these problems????

Noticed the same today, after the HAL and service update in armoury in the last few days, it now says my device is not supported, ugh, going to try to uninstall and reinstall. it was working fine.
Is the motherboard even supported though? i can't find any documentation to say it was, but since the Aura service was removed from the downloads page for the mainboard, i installed Armoury Crate and it worked, until today lol.