cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still nothing happens after clicking setup of AI Suite 3.00.13

RayPan
Level 7
I have gone through all the troubles mentioned online after I found the Fan Control of AI suite 3 stopped working. None of the solutions I found online helped me fix the problem. Now, after I clicked the setup of the newest AI Suite 3.00.13, the compuete has nothing happen (tried with and without the KB4056892 patch). Please save me from reinstallING my OS, let me know your methods of installing AI suite 3.

Methods I tried:
uninstallation was freeze so I manually deleted ASUS folder from Program File, Prgrame File(86), ProgramData folders.
AI3 -Cleaner
Pre-run axlns.exe as administrator
set every sinlge *.exe file under the ai folder to (run as Administrator mode)

Thanks in advance.
15 REPLIES 15

MxFragz
Level 7
I had the same problem when I clean reinstalled Windows, the setup.exe wouldn't do anything.

I launched it directly in the .zip folder without decompressing it and it worked.

Don't bother though, the software crashes all the freaking time with no reason whatsoever.

MxFragz wrote:
I had the same problem when I clean reinstalled Windows, the setup.exe wouldn't do anything.

I launched it directly in the .zip folder without decompressing it and it worked.

Don't bother though, the software crashes all the freaking time with no reason whatsoever.

Thats interesting. I followed your way and the installation window showed up but with only one item in: "Dual Intelligent Processors 5". Does this mean the software is still problematic? Maybe just wait for next update?

Thanks

Zeroed85
Level 8
Lot's of crashes here too but still managing to give me the fan control I need.

Fezzik
Level 7
I get the same thing. I've run CC cleaner an such. I try to start the program but it just does nothing.

Fezzik
Level 7
Ok. I figured my issue out and maybe it is the same. You have to download the zip. Then right click, go to properties and unblock. Then unzip it. Then open it. It starts up now but can only install dip.. ugh

A-Dark_Thunder
Level 7

RESTART YOUR PC IN SAVE MODE WIT INTERNET ANEBLED.  THEN INSTALL YOUR SOFTWARE + HARDWARE. AFTER THEN RESTART PC BACK TO NORMAL BOOT....  HAPPY??