cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still nothing happens after clicking setup of AI Suite 3.00.13

RayPan
Level 7
I have gone through all the troubles mentioned online after I found the Fan Control of AI suite 3 stopped working. None of the solutions I found online helped me fix the problem. Now, after I clicked the setup of the newest AI Suite 3.00.13, the compuete has nothing happen (tried with and without the KB4056892 patch). Please save me from reinstallING my OS, let me know your methods of installing AI suite 3.

Methods I tried:
uninstallation was freeze so I manually deleted ASUS folder from Program File, Prgrame File(86), ProgramData folders.
AI3 -Cleaner
Pre-run axlns.exe as administrator
set every sinlge *.exe file under the ai folder to (run as Administrator mode)

Thanks in advance.
15 REPLIES 15

Nate152
Hi RayPan

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Have you cleaned the registry after uninstalling AI Suite 3 ?

I use CCleaner which is free.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi RayPan

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Have you cleaned the registry after uninstalling AI Suite 3 ?

I use CCleaner which is free.

Thank you for your reply. No, I have not, did you have the same issue and use ccleane solve the problem?

UPDATE: I just downloaded CCleaner and did a registry cleaning/fixing then reboot. Still nothing happens.

Zeroed85
Level 8
Try running CCleaner registry cleaner from safe mode. All my installation problems were resolved after cleaning the registry. This software still has some major installation/uninstallation problems following the KB4056892 MS patch.

P.S. Also, right click on the AI Suite.zip file, select properties, select the unblock tick box at the bottom and apply. Then run the setup.exe or extract etc.

Zeroed85 wrote:
Try running CCleaner registry cleaner from safe mode. All my installation problems were resolved after cleaning the registry. This software still has some major installation/uninstallation problems following the KB4056892 MS patch.

P.S. Also, right click on the AI Suite.zip file, select properties, select the unblock tick box at the bottom and apply. Then run the setup.exe or extract etc.

Thanks. I did registry cleaning in normal mode. and after reboot the usb port stopped working again. Ended with restoring point with PS2 keyboard.

And, I did see a lot of "un-block" method online. However, I don't see that option in any zip file properties.

So have you ran CCleaner in safe mode yet? Also, run the registry cleaner a second time as two entries showed up that didn't in the first :eek:

It should look like this:

So have you ran CCleaner in safe mode yet? Also, run the registry cleaner a second time as two entries showed up that didn't in the first :eek:

Zeroed85 wrote:

Thanks. I did see the screenshot somewhere but I really don't see that option in my zip file property somehow.

And now I am a little afraid of running registry cleaning because it caused all of my usb ports stop working. Once it happens I have only one ps2 adaptor can allow me to control my pc with my only one keyboard ( no mouse because the motherboard has only one ps2 port) This is insane. Should I just wait for Asus next update? Now the fans are out of control(spinning loudly) which is very annoying.

SIMONHANDLEY1
Level 7
This is interesting, I presume this is related to your problem: https://www.asus.com/uk/support/FAQ/1035296#

SIMONHANDLEY1 wrote:
This is interesting, I presume this is related to your problem: https://www.asus.com/uk/support/FAQ/1035296#

This is the current issue with AI Suite for everyone, or at least a lot of people. The officially released version 3.00.13 still appears to have issues with the compiler and installing/uninstalling.