cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SS3 Application Manager list issue

DJ_Asthma
Level 8
Hey everyone, does anyone know how to reset the application manager list in SS3. I have tried resetting the app and reinstalling it but that still does not reset the list. Whay i would like to reset the list is because some apps don't appear on the list (new ones not showing up, while some existing ones are hidden yet profiles are being applied which i obviously can't change). Doe s any one here has a solution for this, i don't believe it is linked to the driver as i have used multiple drivers and nothing has resolved the issue. (UWP app is being used)
2 REPLIES 2

DJ_Asthma
Level 8
DJ Asthma wrote:
Hey everyone, does anyone know how to reset the application manager list in SS3. I have tried resetting the app and reinstalling it but that still does not reset the list. Whay i would like to reset the list is because some apps don't appear on the list (new ones not showing up, while some existing ones are hidden yet profiles are being applied which i obviously can't change). Doe s any one here has a solution for this, i don't believe it is linked to the driver as i have used multiple drivers and nothing has resolved the issue. (UWP app is being used)

MOKICHU is a legend, here is the solution to the issue
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp...

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

As monteverdi indicates to you, you try to use a drivers package unsuitable for your motherboard.

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Hi,

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

Note : If some apps (like Google Chrome for example) are not visible in the advanced mode, it is because they have been blacklisted by A-Volute because they are not supported by the advanced mode.

sheizel
Level 7

Hey DJ_Asthma,

I can empathize with your SS3 Application Manager list issue; it can be quite vexing. Your dedication to trying different methods already shows your determination to resolve this matter. Since the issue persists despite app resets and reinstalls, let's explore a slightly more intricate route.

To tackle this, consider delving into the Windows Registry. It's the repository of crucial system information, and sometimes, glitches can be resolved by tweaking it. First, back up your registry to be safe.

1. Press Win + R, type "regedit," and hit Enter.
  2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall.

Here, you may find subkeys corresponding to your apps. Delete the problematic ones, but proceed with caution and make sure you're confident about what you're deleting. Just in case, I would suggest checking out the information here: https://andersenlab.com/services/mobile-development 

Remember, this method is a bit unconventional, and tinkering with the registry can have unforeseen consequences. Always approach it with caution and, if possible, consult someone experienced with it. Best of luck...