cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sonic studio won't launch

trowieuk
Level 7
It keep saying current system is not support (had it working when my pc was built), or the audio driver has not been installed properly. Installed through asus motherboard driver page along with realtek drivers. Are there any troubleshooting steps or logs I could use to see what the issue is? Thank you!
17 REPLIES 17

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Hi trowieuk

Welcome to the ROG forum.

What motherboard are you using?

ROG Strix X570-F Gaming

Mine is giving me the same issues. If you find any understandings on why this is happening or how to fix it, please leave a reply. 

Nate152
Thank you,

Looking at the Audio drivers for your motherboard and windows 11, I only see one audio driver download and sonic studio 3 is not listed with it.

Uninstall the current audio driver and Sonic Studio 3, then run CCleaner to clean the registry.

Select windows 10, under Audio click "Show all", scroll down to version 6.0.8702.1

When installing the audio driver, click Asussetup.exe

Let me know if this works for you.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

Looking at the Audio drivers for your motherboard and windows 11, I only see one audio driver download and sonic studio 3 is not listed with it.

Uninstall the current audio driver and Sonic Studio 3, then run CCleaner to clean the registry.

Select windows 10, under Audio click "Show all", scroll down to version 6.0.8702.1

yeah it doesn't show on the driver page but in the downloaded zip sonic studio and radar is included.
I'll try the w10 one though.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

Same thing, not supported or driver not installed properly.

Same here.

Nate152
Thank you

I wasn't sure but you confirmed that sonic studio 3 and sonic radar 3 are in with the windows 11 download. Let's stick with the windows 11 version.

Take a look in Device Manager, are there any missing drivers? It's possible something is missing preventing Sonic Studio 3 to launch.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you

I wasn't sure but you confirmed that sonic studio 3 and sonic radar 3 are in with the windows 11 download. Let's stick with the windows 11 version.

Take a look in Device Manager, are there any missing drivers? It's possible something is missing preventing Sonic Studio 3 to install.

yes they are both in the windows 11 version and both install through asussetup, but when I open either studio or sonic it says 93635
these are the components that are installed