cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio not installed with driver

fl4co
Level 7
When I install my audio drivers via Armory Crate or even after downloading the driver from the website, Sonic Studio installation is not triggered. I understand that now Sonic Studio is installed via the Windows Store but it's just not happening, nor I can find the app if I search for it inside the store.

I have a B550-E by the way.
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40

dragonwolf5589
Level 7
fl4co wrote:
When I install my audio drivers via Armory Crate or even after downloading the driver from the website, Sonic Studio installation is not triggered. I understand that now Sonic Studio is installed via the Windows Store but it's just not happening, nor I can find the app if I search for it inside the store.

I have a B550-E by the way.

dont bother with it, Ive had to remove it and disable nahimic services as it corrupts Nvidia Graphics. Shame as when it works, it works well, but even via google it has LOTS and LOTS of issues with games.

If you still want to try it heres the link:

Sonic Studio 3: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9n81c41dq5sj

Some reason you cant find it via searching in the store. - if it works let me know how you got it to work, because for me it gives me bluescreen and crashes, which bluescreen viewer all shows its nahimic services (aka Sonic Studio)

Is there an alternatative to Sonic Studio ? Even one you purchase ?