cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic studio III keeps crashing and then an error

Driver170
Level 7
I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after it just crashes and then i get this error

My system; *asus rog z490 maximus xii hero wifi

20 REPLIES 20

Driver170
Level 7
This only happens when i start to go in Advanced mode

Driver170 wrote:

same issue here, Asus ROG Z390-F
Good to know im not the only one. Just got this mainboard few days ago.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please step by step guide!

Driver170 wrote:
I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after it just crashes and then i get this error

My system; *asus rog z490 maximus xii hero wifi
Driver170 wrote:

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

In addition, in order to fix your issue :

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

vNikyu wrote:

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

In addition, in order to fix your issue :

- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

toouur
Level 7
I had same issue also on asus z490-e

May be I just avoid advanced mode for now:)

Do we have a fix for Sonic Studio 3 crashing in Advance Mode?

I have to be in advance mode in order to enable device routing, to be able to have game audio on only my headset while still having music and such on my speakers... And to make things more interesting... My mic does not work on WarZone when I first load the game. But if I open SS3 and quickly spam Basic Mode so it doesn't crash.. Then wait a min and go back to Advance Mode... If I turn device routing off then turn it back on, it fixes my mic and it works in WarZone LOL

Realtek_Audio_Driver_V6.0.8895.1_WIN10_64-bit for Asus Z490-G Gaming - i9 10850K - Corsair LPX 3200 32 GB - GTX 1080 ti - LG MONITOR 29WK600
After installing the audio driver, I cannot use the full range of software for equipment. Realtek Audio never appeared in the control panel. There is sound, but I can't use Sonic Studio III settings with the same equipment, but there were no such problems with the Z390-G Gaming motherboard.

But most surprisingly for me, I can not find an official page for my motherboard - Asus Z490-G Gaming (without Wi-Fi)

serge74lion wrote:
Realtek_Audio_Driver_V6.0.8895.1_WIN10_64-bit for Asus Z490-G Gaming - i9 10850K - Corsair LPX 3200 32 GB - GTX 1080 ti - LG MONITOR 29WK600
After installing the audio driver, I cannot use the full range of software for equipment. Realtek Audio never appeared in the control panel. There is sound, but I can't use Sonic Studio III settings with the same equipment, but there were no such problems with the Z390-G Gaming motherboard.

But most surprisingly for me, I can not find an official page for my motherboard - Asus Z490-G Gaming (without Wi-Fi)

i have same problem, ( Strix Z390-F ) ( realtek_6.0.1.8960 )

started after update "A-Volute - SoftwareComponent - 3.1.0.0"

A-Volute - SoftwareComponent - 1.8.1.0 and 1.8.3 working fine.

I guess realtek drivers need to be updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Driver170 wrote:

My system; asus rog z490 maximus xii hero wifi

Driver170 wrote:

toouur wrote:
I had same issue also on asus z490-e

May be I just avoid advanced mode for now:)

BlueHawk0172 wrote:
Do we have a fix for Sonic Studio 3 crashing in Advance Mode?

I have to be in advance mode in order to enable device routing, to be able to have game audio on only my headset while still having music and such on my speakers... And to make things more interesting... My mic does not work on WarZone when I first load the game. But if I open SS3 and quickly spam Basic Mode so it doesn't crash.. Then wait a min and go back to Advance Mode... If I turn device routing off then turn it back on, it fixes my mic and it works in WarZone LOL

serge74lion wrote:

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

vNikyu wrote:

gkhann wrote:
i have same problem, ( Strix Z390-F ) ( realtek_6.0.1.8960 )

started after update "A-Volute - SoftwareComponent - 3.1.0.0"

A-Volute - SoftwareComponent - 1.8.1.0 and 1.8.3 working fine.

I guess realtek drivers need to be updated.

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Ejziponken
Level 8
Uhm this happens to me when I start MS Edge...