cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio III help

Ludwig44
Level 7
So I just upgraded my rig and I'm using the Maximus IX Formula that came with Sonic Studio. Now on the motherboard website under sound it says that the sonic studio app has a device manager and application manager but I don't get any of those options.

I also got a new sennheiser headset that came with a line-in attachment for the headset and when I plug it in, no sound comes out of the headsets and under the line In setting of RealTek HD audio it doesn't treat them as speakers where you can test sound.

Does anyone know how I can get my headset to work and why sonic studio isn't picking them up?

17 REPLIES 17

Alright thank you!! I'll have to do it all tomorrow after work.

Nate152

Thank you so much! I see the advanced mode 😄

I just want to point out that I think the RealTek driver needs to be updated again. When I plug in my headset and speakers and set them up as individual devices with separate output sit works great and I can easily switch between them through Sonic Studio III.

But as soon as I try and switch between devices through RealTek(speaker icon at the bottom right corner) it freaks out and starts switching between both of them constantly, overheating my cpu. The only way to stop it is by ending the task on RealTek through the task manager and disabling one of the audio devices. But then my mic on my headset doesn't work so the only way to truly fix it is to restart the computer.

Asus really needs to look into this issue and release a fixed version of RealTek.

Nate152
Hi seanbarkley

Both sound good but I prefer connecting to the motherboard audio jacks.

At the bottom right of your screen click the little arrow pointing up to show the hidden icons, then click the speaker that says Realtek HD Audio Manager, this should bring up SupremeFX.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi seanbarkley

Both sound good but I prefer connecting to the motherboard audio jacks.

At the bottom right of your screen click the little arrow pointing up to show the hidden icons, then click the speaker that says Realtek HD Audio Manager, this should bring up SupremeFX.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Dude I had Realtek HD Manager disabled from Windows startup...LOL

Thanks a ton for ur halp as always man!