cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio III All Applications Question

IainM
Level 7
On the ASUS video for Sonic Studio III your guy shows the program accessing many applications such as STEAM and GForce Experience as well as whatever program is used for playing videos etc.

My Sonic Studio III only gives me access to a couple of the games that are installed, Chrome and nothing else.

How do I associate STEAM, Origin, UPlay, GForce, GOM Player, Windows Media Player etc with Sonic Studio III? It does not automatically find them or even give me options for them?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
AS soon you start using the apps, will start to appear by it self. Please be noted that some application not appear (very hand count ones) and some, like chrome need to be restart in order to work.

There is no need to associate anything. is automatic. For example, if you are using speakers, and use usb headphones, you need to address manually where the audio outputs. Games, not all of them, use system sounds, so will not appear. but most will appear on the list as soon start using it. Steam is a interface. on game you can change that where to use the voce chat, etc. remember is ony 1 source default. and is call system sound. Imagine that I use 2 headphones. 1 on the front panel just for music (itunes or MS app or spotify) 1 for games and discord and the rear output for speakers.71651
Learn, Play Enjoy!