cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3 e Sonic Radar Crash with nem driver de Audio Realtec ver.6.0.1.84

Multality
Level 7
Good morning, I installed the new version of the audio driver Realtek audio driver version 6.0.1.8480 released 2018/07/25 for the motherboard Z370-E inside the driver package it does not come the softwares: Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar.
The softwares installed in the version of the old drivers do not even open, often with a lot of cost open but they close or work in a way with bugs coming even lock my windows for a few seconds and then back to work normally.
In other words, old verses have bugs with this new version of the driver.
I would like to ask you to set up the software that is corrected in the new package of current motherboard audio drivers.

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

Scorpion
Level 9
The new drivers have UWP app now, so Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar and Realtek Audio Console are all installed during driver install, and the Windows Store now handles the updates on those separately, make sure you do a full uninstall of all the old drivers and software (old Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar, etc) first, then install the new drivers, after that check for Windows Store Updates (Top right of Windows Store,the 3 dots, then click downloads and updates, then get updates...

Tbolt214th
Level 7
This should be part of the text on the DL Website, how shall someone know this ?

So I followed your advice and was able to install Realtek Audio Console but I have no option to download and install any of the 2 Sonic apps.

This is not nice, you clearly have to write a README with a complete procedure what to do and not leave the paying customer in the dark.

So, how do I get Sonic now ?